The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Charlie O'Neal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=286)
+------ Thread: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=20157)

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Classic84 - 30-07-2011 23:40

Charlie is looking so cute and naked Cool

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - oldboy1047 - 04-08-2011 10:21

i am a big fan of charlie but i think her shows have become a bit stale since ofcom tightened the rules she doesnt even seem as happy and lively as she used to be every show now seems to be the same naked [apart from the usual stockings]astride the back of the sofa

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - steve4170 - 04-08-2011 10:39

i prefer her when she teases with clothes on she looks so sexy

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - gazfc - 04-08-2011 21:20

Really really loving the pics of Charlie in the bath on the website, hot as hell

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - jennifer - 06-08-2011 12:09

There's something about her ass... something unusual about its shape that mesmerizes me... and girls with real boobs are always an attraction. I used to think she was boring, doing the same thing every night, but she's livened up lately.

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Boomerangutangangbang - 07-08-2011 23:15

Love Charlie's plaited hair & so far plenty of energy tonight.

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - anchorman - 12-08-2011 00:09

Great ass on show again tonight WinkWinkWink fernanda who Big Grin

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 12-08-2011 03:50

Hmm, head off screen for a minute, the Elite logo nervously flickering for a moment, followed by more off screen business. That can only mean one thing Bounce

Anyone else catch this? About a half hour ago. Could be nothing, but why go to the logo like that? Maybe I'm jaded from the unmentionable channel, but that looked a bit obvious to me. Lucky Afroman gets all the ladies! I have my shield ready Tongue

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - anchorman - 12-08-2011 04:01

(12-08-2011 03:50 )mrmann Wrote:  Hmm, head off screen for a minute, the Elite logo nervously flickering for a moment, followed by more off screen business. That can only mean one thing Bounce

Anyone else catch this? About a half hour ago. Could be nothing, but why go to the logo like that? Maybe I'm jaded from the unmentionable channel, but that looked a bit obvious to me. Lucky Afroman gets all the ladies! I have my shield ready Tongue

what do you mean the logo flickered,what do you see happen ?

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - gazfc - 12-08-2011 05:06

(12-08-2011 04:01 )babefinder Wrote:  
(12-08-2011 03:50 )mrmann Wrote:  Hmm, head off screen for a minute, the Elite logo nervously flickering for a moment, followed by more off screen business. That can only mean one thing Bounce

what do you mean the logo flickered,what do you see happen ?

Charlie got abduted by aliens