The UK Babe Channels Forum
Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Caty Cole (/forumdisplay.php?fid=280)
+---- Thread: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61116)

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - Liverred - 10-05-2020 01:37

I never get tired of seeing Caty in that outfit.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - mrmann - 10-05-2020 01:56

Another wasted night from her. High tip goal that won't be met as usual. Her wasting time as usual. Producers being stupid chavs as usual.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 10-05-2020 11:38

^^
Caty went naked & used oil and a toy last night. How is that boring & a wasted night??!! especially when you always say a babe is boring who doesn’t go naked Big Grin

A sizzling Saturday night from Caty for me last night. More of the same next time please Caty

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - trains55 - 10-05-2020 12:08

Yes BUT was it on FV TV?? I doubt it (UNLESS on 672 which I didn't manage to record!?): her best sesssions tend to be on the web now UNFORTUNATELY!
Her TV shows are now MUCH tamer:she has lost her risque spark! SHAME!

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - Basticles - 10-05-2020 17:57

Screw the tips goal and getting naked. When Caty gets naked I watch somebody else. Caty is a master at teasing in her thongs and shorts skirts close up to the camera which comes from years of experience. I much prefer this kind of action than the naked stuff as I'm sure do many others. Keep up the good work Caty. Ur a class act!

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - mrmann - 11-05-2020 23:49

Back to the scams again tonight. Goal keeps changing, as the does the credits remaining.

First it was a BJ at a public restaurant Rolleyesbladewave, now the same goal has been changed to a 3 some with friends Bounce

Higher credits remaining as well. Not many tippers either. Easy to smell bull shi$ when it's in front of your nose.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 16-05-2020 11:27

A good show from Caty last night. Would have been good to see her on tv sooner, but otherwise, no complaints

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - mrmann - 23-05-2020 01:20

Remember when she used to go nude on TV, before everything became about large tip goals. I remember that. Shy

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - Liverred - 23-05-2020 02:09

Just finished a very good stint that was the highlight of the week so far.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 23-05-2020 12:56

Agree, a good show from the tiny Scottish pocket rocket last night