The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Geriisgreat - 01-04-2023 16:23

Im with you Kingsmind they would be better ditching that name
Whilst I feel its brewing for another blood and guts match between then omega hangman and a couple of dark order given the young bucks will be out for a little bit

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 06-04-2023 07:03

Fucking hell Announcement was first UK show an ALL IN at Wembley Stadium in August

Oh and Jay White and Nigel Mcguiness are All elite Tongue Tongue

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 06-04-2023 11:33

^^
For once an announcement from Tony Khan that lived up to the hype he gives to his announcements

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 06-04-2023 14:25

I have registered for pre sale so excited for this , if they sell out or do at least 70k then it will become there wrestlemainer 1 moment

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 06-04-2023 14:29

(31-03-2023 22:52 )Kingsmind Wrote:  So the Blackpool Combat Club story makes no sense to me , William Regal turns heel gives the title to MJF then MJF attacks him and William Regal turns face again and now they have all turned heel including Jon Moxley. Bounce Bounce Big Laugh

BCC have turned heel so Kenny and the bucks can turn face, it gives both teams a new lease of life as both had done all they could as they were,
Also gives them the chance to grow some babiefaces the likes of Starks and jungle boy into proper belt challenges

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Geriisgreat - 06-04-2023 17:10

Must admit I wasn't expecting aew to aim that high for there first show in the UK I was predicting the o2 to start off with and build up good luck to them

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 06-04-2023 17:43

(06-04-2023 17:10 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Must admit I wasn't expecting aew to aim that high for there first show in the UK I was predicting the o2 to start off with and build up good luck to them

Yep, thought it would be either o2 arena or Fulham Fc stadium

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 06-04-2023 19:00

[Image: Screenshot-20230406-185818.png]

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - rustee1 - 06-04-2023 23:23

(06-04-2023 14:29 )winsaw Wrote:  
(31-03-2023 22:52 )Kingsmind Wrote:  So the Blackpool Combat Club story makes no sense to me , William Regal turns heel gives the title to MJF then MJF attacks him and William Regal turns face again and now they have all turned heel including Jon Moxley. Bounce Bounce Big Laugh

BCC have turned heel so Kenny and the bucks can turn face, it gives both teams a new lease of life as both had done all they could as they were,
Also gives them the chance to grow some babiefaces the likes of Starks and jungle boy into proper belt challenges

Bucks as faces doesn’t work, just too unlikeable. Plus they have the most hittable faces ever.
Starks has a chance, but jungle boy has no shot at being main event level.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - rustee1 - 06-04-2023 23:25

(06-04-2023 17:10 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Must admit I wasn't expecting aew to aim that high for there first show in the UK I was predicting the o2 to start off with and build up good luck to them
How many tickets we guessing they’ll sell?