The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=67178)

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 05-01-2019 19:04

She was off the scale last night, the way she slid about the wooden floor and stayed there for a while covered in oil was amazing - I wonder if that performance might be picked up by other girls as if they all did that once in a while BS would be swamped with callers and more viewers that's for sure. Whoever rang her last night got their monies worth alright! A roaming camera would have made that session even hotter but I suspect that the producers in charge of that have since departed BS.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 06-01-2019 03:18

Ok Kerrie I'm strapped in.
Ready for you to go into oily overdrive.
Away you go girl Big Grin

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 06-01-2019 10:08

Another mindblowingly hot & filthy show from the little blonde bundle of energy last night & yet again Kerrie-Lee was the best nightbabe on tv last nights.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Geriisgreat - 06-01-2019 10:08

Another lovely variety faultless evening roll on kerries next stints

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 06-01-2019 12:35

Didn't disappoint last night and later got the oil out again - shame she lost the lingerie (stockings) but the way her body glistened last night was something to behold.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - jennifer - 06-01-2019 16:11

I love her so much... but sometimes I wish she would just slow down for a moment, so I can figure out if her bottom is as amazing as I think it is!

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 06-01-2019 18:25

Oh it is that jennifer, it IS that and from different angles too Wink

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - SOCATOA - 06-01-2019 18:51

Kerrie is a tramp,not any ordinary tramp, but a lovely lithe oily one TongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 06-01-2019 20:25

She wouldn't be out of place on the market in Eastenders - chav and loving it! Typical East Lunnun gal, marf like the Blackwall Tunnel but a body that looks hot when oiled. Big Grin That background music, the one that sings about "don't take to long to heat up" obviously don't know Kerrie-Lee as she is already heated up when she hits the screen Smile

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 06-01-2019 21:58

One of the best! Captivating to watch with such great physical rhythm. Awesome stuff! Smile

Easily the top five best bum in the business!