The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Studio 66 Online (/forumdisplay.php?fid=141)
+----- Thread: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream (/showthread.php?tid=8489)

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - operoc25 - 23-12-2011 20:22

Anyone know how long these advertisements on elite are going to carry on. and have all the ads for the girls mixed up, its sooo annoying. Sad

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - Classic84 - 23-12-2011 23:36

Music needs to be sorted out on the channel Becky is on as it is skipping bladewave

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - oklahoma001 - 28-12-2011 23:28

been trying recording the stream the past couple nights and realized how lame the encyrption on stream 1 and 4 is. as good as caty and lilly are(streams 2/3) Moness is sure to give one helluva show in the "dungeon" and basically cant do anything about it but hope someones recording their screenbladewave

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - operoc25 - 30-12-2011 22:15

Stream 1 is on the blink. Really annoying can't record Ashley. Sad Orca have alot to answer for. annoyedannoyed

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - quiquems - 30-12-2011 22:17

New encryption or Ashley is dancing? BounceBounceBounceBounce

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - oldboy1047 - 30-12-2011 22:17

its the liveliest ive seen ashley for years

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - aceman65 - 30-12-2011 22:38

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

The Forum Robot will be getting jealous of her robotic dancing skills. Who knows even Shalamar might make a come back. laugh

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - Rael 74 - 30-12-2011 23:24

I mentioned this to Bex this evening, she found it quite funny to hear she was jumping about more than a bag of nervous frogs in a french restaurant, anyway it was overheard by the producer of the day & his answer...

"It'll sort itself out, we don't worry about the webstream"

Considering it had been like it for the previous 2 1/2 hrs & was getting worse by the minute, how long before it sorts itself out...& it's not getting any better yet !!!

Nice to hear that the second most important stream of revenue "doesn't matter" though. Huh

& Ace...as for your comment about Shalamar, I really hope it doesn't come true, once really was enough eek laugh

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - aceman65 - 30-12-2011 23:34

(30-12-2011 23:24 )Rael 74 Wrote:  I mentioned this to Bex this evening, she found it quite funny to hear she was jumping about more than a bag of nervous frogs in a french restaurant, anyway it was overheard by the producer of the day & his answer...

"It'll sort itself out, we don't worry about the webstream"

Considering it had been like it for the previous 2 1/2 hrs & was getting worse by the minute, how long before it sorts itself out...& it's not getting any better yet !!!

Nice to hear that the second most important stream of revenue "doesn't matter" though. Huh

& Ace...as for your comment about Shalamar, I really hope it doesn't come true, once really was enough eek laugh

I find that highly likely given their current record with regards webstream issues. As for the Shalamar comment. It was done in context of above video by Quiquems. I thought given the relevance, I'd make it "A Night To Remember" laugh

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - Rael 74 - 30-12-2011 23:42

(30-12-2011 23:34 )aceman65 Wrote:  I find that highly likely given their current record with regards webstream issues. As for the Shalamar comment. It was done in context of above video by Quiquems. I thought given the relevance, I'd make it "A Night To Remember" laugh

Didn't surprise me either, considering I'd had similar comments previously. Surprised