The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Kingsmind - 14-04-2023 22:17

(06-04-2023 07:03 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Oh and Jay White and Nigel Mcguiness are All elite Tongue Tongue

Nigel McGuiness to be UK replacement for William Regal in Blackpool Combat Club. Bounce Bounce

(06-04-2023 17:10 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Must admit I wasn't expecting aew to aim that high for there first show in the UK I was predicting the o2 to start off with and build up good luck to them

WWE do have a show in the 02 at Money In The Bank so i don't think they wanted to totally look like they were copying WWE.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 14-04-2023 22:35

(14-04-2023 22:10 )mikedafc Wrote:  Seems the All Access show has its first episode tonight(Friday 14/04) after Dynamite

Yep straight after Dynamite tonight at 11:05pm on itv4. Will be the case every Friday on itv4 Dynamite & All Access back to back

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 19-04-2023 10:23

Looks like CM Punk has resigned with AEW and will make his return for the June 21 episode Dynamite in his hometown of Chicago,
Honestly didn't see that coming, I see Hangman has posted that he was wrong to to take advice so looks like efforts to fix the issues are going on,
Talk is it's likely to be Punk v Kenny at Wembley to become number one contender for the world title, now that's a main event,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 19-04-2023 11:05

Talk of a Brand Split for a Sat night show starting in June

would make sense with the size of AEW roster

one of the reasons would be to keep CM punk and the Elite apart

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - mikedafc - 20-04-2023 23:29

They can't get people to watch Rampage on a Friday so I don't see why they would want to have Saturday show unless they are dropping Rampage

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - ABoostMentally - 21-04-2023 00:52

If they put on many more shows like this week's Dynamite they will have nobody watching on a Wednesday either. Instead of a brand split I dunno maybe Tony should grow a pair and tell these idiots to stop behaving like children. If they can't turn this real-life animosity into money then he's doomed to fail as a promoter.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - rustee1 - 21-04-2023 09:14

Jungle boy on the mic is a disaster. Think I’d rather watch orange Cassidy vs joey janela [/i]

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 28-04-2023 16:48

I’VE MET ADAM COLE & BRITT BAKER!!!!!

After WWE yesterday I went to the Trafford Centre to see Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi 40th anniversary screening. As I was walking back to get the tram to Bury, Adam & Britt walked past me!! The excitement of seeing them got the better of me and I said out loud “That’s Adam Cole & Britt Baker!!!” Adam looked at me, so I just said hi and carried on walking to the tram

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Kingsmind - 29-04-2023 20:06

He should of said to you no it's Adam Cole Bay Bay.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 29-04-2023 22:51

(29-04-2023 20:06 )Kingsmind Wrote:  He should of said to you no it's Adam Cole Bay Bay.

Was expecting him to say that laugh Seriously it was the icing on the cake of a fantastic mini break away to see 2 of my fav AEW stars including my now fav female AEW star Britt Baker in the flesh completely at random as I wasn't going to the convention Adam & Britt are appearing at in Manchester today & tomorrow and wasn't doing what some fans do, hanging outside at hotels, airports or venues to get autographs etc. I was just walking through the Trafford Centre to get a tram and as I was doing so, Adam & Britt walked past me