The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - 4waydiablo - 30-07-2022 13:22

I wonder why Vardy lost. Oh yes her messages read to the court saying "leak it", "leak the story" and "I want paying for this". That would have a lot to do with it. Not to mention that the judge believed she had deliberately destroyed evidence to hide a lot of other messages.

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 30-07-2022 15:01

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/lilia-valutyte-murder-death-9-year-old-b2134664.html

9 year old girl stabbed in the street and people are talking about 2 thick tarts and their court case.

RE: General News Thread - Charlemagne - 03-08-2022 17:14

A Leeds man has been handed a lifetime ban by Sainsbury's. He is barred
from all their stores.

He says that he didn't do anything wrong and he has vowed never to shop there again.

Yes your correct, you will never shop there again.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 03-08-2022 17:29

Blimey all he was fucking doing was politely asking why were staff parking outside the store when parking is limited to one Hour and if they were taking up disablwed space that is against the law, and there is a car paek 30 yards away. He wasn't even rude.
Sainsburty HQ stop acting cuntish an withdraw the ban.

RE: General News Thread - SecretAgent - 03-08-2022 17:49

^ Sainsbury’s say he used abusive and threatening behaviour. There’s 2 sides to every story.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 08-08-2022 07:33

Hosepipe bans in force in Hampshire and other areas. It makes me wonder why a hospepipe ban is needed when the profits of some water companies aren't having an impact on the wastage of water by the compamies themselves.

RE: General News Thread - skully - 08-08-2022 14:32

The problem isn't just down to leaks they haven't fixed though, sure 22-26% is bad considering we're talking about billions of gallons, but this years weather has been a massive problem, it's been extremely dry, even where I am it's rained fuck all compared to normal.

In Scotland we pay for our water/sewerage in with our council tax, which should be the standard, it makes sense imo.

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 09-08-2022 23:31

RE: General News Thread - Charlemagne - 12-09-2022 10:21

Alarmed that we don't seem to be able to show our opposition to the monarcy after 2 people were arrested over the weekend.

Hope that it's not the end of our democracy.

RE: General News Thread - SecretAgent - 12-09-2022 11:40

(12-09-2022 10:21 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Alarmed that we don't seem to be able to show our opposition to the monarcy after 2 people were arrested over the weekend.

Hope that it's not the end of our democracy.

I think people can but there's a time and a place and to be honest if someone protested anyone's death/funeral I'd happily see them moved on/arrested