The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - skully - 10-05-2020 15:18

This change has only come about because the fuckwits in charge are bowing to pressure from the rich fuckwits on the benches who are losing money from the country not being at work, it's Tories being Tories, nothing else. They couldn't give a shit about the damage this stupid, confused messaging change could do to the people of this country, it's an absolute failure of leadership again from this self serving government. Stupid cunts.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 10-05-2020 15:28

England are getting out of step with the rest of the UK. bladewave

It's been one cockup after another cockup by this government, when things calm down Boris will be looking for a scape goat. He won't have to look much further than Matt Hancock Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Skyline - 10-05-2020 15:31

[Image: EXf-XE7c-X0-AAN0c-B.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 10-05-2020 15:42

Looks like we might have to close the border and build an isolation facility for anyone fleeing coming from England Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-05-2020 15:46

(10-05-2020 15:28 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It's been one cockup after another cockup by this government, when things calm down Boris will be looking for a scape goat. He won't have to look much further than Matt Hancock Rolleyes

There's no bigger scapegoat than the whole F-ing Government

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 10-05-2020 16:06

the re-branded message, notice its green for go replacing red for stop,

[Image: bs-498.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 10-05-2020 17:39

What the flying #*&! does "control the virus" even mean!? And how are we supposed to do that?

Rees-Mogg: My billionaire investors are losing money!
Johnson: We must get the economy moving again. We need a new message!
Cummings: Take back control!
Johnson: We used that already...
Cummings: Control the Virus!
Johnson: Brilliant!

(I have no source, but I am 100% certain that that conversation happened)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's the virus that is controlling us.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 10-05-2020 18:02

Now when u go out you just got to stay alert and keep looking over your shoulder so that covid doesn't sneak up on you lol

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-05-2020 18:07

^Probably ended with Rees Mogg walking out!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-05-2020 19:14

Again too much waffle from BJ!!