The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=67178)

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 15-01-2019 12:17

Completely agree babefan2012. Great to see a happy smiley Kerrie-Lee back on bs being her usual bonkers self with her health issues firmly in the past.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 15-01-2019 13:34

Totally agree so go to see her happy New able to give 110% again in her shows, she looked so good covered in oil

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 25-01-2019 19:41

Hope the producers don't tame her too much tonight. I want to see her do those nude bum to camera positions that the others get to do, instead of being on the floor all the time. Maybe a nude full body shower session? Big Grin

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 25-01-2019 20:17

Again with the shower? Big Grin As you once said to me if they were going to do it, they'd have done it by now, so I think that is firmly on the back burner for now but yes, it would be nice to see the shower back-mind you, in January it might be too cold for the ladies.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - shankey! - 25-01-2019 20:31

(25-01-2019 19:41 )mrmann Wrote:  Hope the producers don't tame her too much tonight. I want to see her do those nude bum to camera positions that the others get to do, instead of being on the floor all the time. Maybe a nude full body shower session? Big Grin

i just hope she does a a few shifts on the main channels and not bsx laugh

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Sayitaintso53 - 25-01-2019 20:57

Knew she would be a no show today Rolleyes "Trouble with flights".
Love when she is on, probably the best body on the channels and gives great performances. But I stand by what I said before when I said I think(opinion) she is a flake Smile

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 25-01-2019 20:59

Yeah okay touché mon brave-shot with me own gun Big Grin mind you with that you don't need any equipment, just two hot girls and a chair, bed or other set.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - bluebottle87 - 25-01-2019 21:05

(25-01-2019 20:57 )Sayitaintso53 Wrote:  Knew she would be a no show today Rolleyes "Trouble with flights".
Love when she is on, probably the best body on the channels and gives great performances. But I stand by what I said before when I said I think(opinion) she is a flake Smile

Most likely because Amanda Rendall arrived in Marbella, and they are best pals...

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 25-01-2019 21:18

(25-01-2019 20:57 )Sayitaintso53 Wrote:  Knew she would be a no show today Rolleyes "Trouble with flights".

A flake for having a holiday BounceBounceBounce yeah right

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 25-01-2019 21:24

So she's in Spain on cam tonight, but not on the regular channels? Sad

No reason to watch I guess, other than maybe Ashley. Sophie will be tamed as well. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ