The UK Babe Channels Forum
Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=68928)

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 21-08-2019 08:05

Nicole carried on being on top form last night too. Never tire of her gyrating, jiggling & shaking her magnificent arse

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 21-08-2019 17:41

Nicole stunning, gorgeous but cameraman/POV lame she did a lot better last year with a proper roaming session. Her goal initially was for a perv cam roam but the main camera was detached and so at least we could all see her close up-of sorts.

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 24-08-2019 01:23

I don't normally say this but with Nicole in the mood she is in right now, I would love to see her twirling and shaking her thang Big Grin around a pole-her gyrations and movement are just so hot she'd be perfect for one about nowTongue

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 24-08-2019 13:02

Nicole got the weekend off to an incredibly hot & mindblowingly sexy start last night looking stunning & plenty of lovely views of her magnificent arse gyrating away

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 24-08-2019 23:42

And she is continuing that THIS weekend, one of the hottest August Bank Holidays and Nicole Snow is melting all our hearts again Heart

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 25-08-2019 09:52

^^
Agree Nicole carried on being incredibly hot & incredibly sexy last night too looking fantastic in her lingerie Heart

BOTN along with Atlanta Moreno

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 02-09-2019 00:06

I think Nicole is looking better than ever, she is so sweet and sexy and earlier twerked her lovely arse to camera-what a feast of Snow-ness that was.Tongue

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - Snooks - 02-09-2019 00:19

I think oil is required.
Get the oil out for Nicole please.

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 02-09-2019 11:16

A babe of the night performance from the stunning Nicole last night including plenty of lovely views of her magnificent bare arse

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 02-09-2019 11:18

For once Rammyrascal I am in total agreement with you but then Nicole is always magnificent and has a stunning arse, never failing to show it off to its best-also agree with Snooks, some oil would have made it even better.Smile