The UK Babe Channels Forum
Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Live 960 Days (/forumdisplay.php?fid=96)
+---- Thread: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=11586)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - iluvukbabes - 24-12-2009 03:37

Girl Toya needs to Sort her hair style out man, She looked outstanding Seductive with Straight short hair,guess she had made everyone horny during that show. Don't know Y she had to go back to her normal hair style which Sucks.
Toya+Straight hair= Bang Bang baby

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - Toya Carlos - 24-12-2009 17:47

(24-12-2009 03:37 )iluvukbabes Wrote:  Girl Toya needs to Sort her hair style out man, She looked outstanding Seductive with Straight short hair,guess she had made everyone horny during that show. Don't know Y she had to go back to her normal hair style which Sucks.

Thanks!!!Surprised Well the reason I have gone bak to curly hair is because that IS my natural hair...My dad is Jamaican hence the hair.....sorry if that upsets u!!!!laugh

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - MeTarzan - 24-12-2009 18:51

(24-12-2009 17:47 )Toya Carlos Wrote:  
(24-12-2009 03:37 )iluvukbabes Wrote:  Girl Toya needs to Sort her hair style out man, She looked outstanding Seductive with Straight short hair,guess she had made everyone horny during that show. Don't know Y she had to go back to her normal hair style which Sucks.

Thanks!!!Surprised Well the reason I have gone bak to curly hair is because that IS my natural hair...My dad is Jamaican hence the hair.....sorry if that upsets u!!!!laugh

Don't listen to him, Toya: Natural or straight your hair - and you - always look gorgeous!Heart

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - steven6 - 25-12-2009 14:43

If curly hair upset you then thats sad

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - shinobi86 - 26-12-2009 17:56

The straight hair did look awesome. But im happy to watch the curly haired beauty

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - CARRYUAWAY - 29-12-2009 19:50

Toya looking exceptional in her pink dress this evening. Didn't think it was possible for her to wow any more than she usually does but, phew!! (PS - you don't need to keep pulling it down Toya Wink )

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - masshypnosis - 30-12-2009 01:42

straight hair didn't suit her and sorry to say but it looked like a wig. She has beautiful natural hair and I don't understand why women like extensions and stuff because to be honest it looks like horse hair.

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - shinobi86 - 30-12-2009 02:41

Thats some mighty fine horse hair going on there then

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - iluvukbabes - 30-12-2009 03:17

(24-12-2009 17:47 )Toya Carlos Wrote:  

Its juz da thing on that day ur looks were out of this world bbeek,I know thats ur natural hair is curly, but haven't people complimented when u've straight'd ur hair.

Take Care,
Luv,
Mr.I

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - steven6 - 30-12-2009 16:35

I'd love to see her on nights