The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Chat Presenters - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: The Chat Presenters (/showthread.php?tid=1725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The Chat Presenters - Johnnylove - 22-09-2009 11:57

(22-09-2009 10:36 )ickle_bee Wrote:  OMG horseshoe just watched your video and i just LMAO hahahahahaha so funny i love it!!! more more more!! how do u like it how do u like it!! mwah

I love it to. Crazy, this is what we want these days something to really entertain us kooky, crazy and just pure fun. This will cheer the country up. Bounce

RE: The Chat Presenters - Johnnylove - 22-09-2009 11:58

(19-09-2009 05:25 )CHMCLover Wrote:  Gorgeous Charlie...

Hi Babe, as you know Charlie so well can you update me on what other things see is doing besides the chat. Cheers. Important

RE: The Chat Presenters - SashasMan - 22-09-2009 17:30

(22-09-2009 10:36 )ickle_bee Wrote:  OMG horseshoe just watched your video and i just LMAO hahahahahaha so funny i love it!!! more more more!! how do u like it how do u like it!! mwah

Hey bee you minx wasnt we just so nice too you the other day lol hope to calll you next sunday fingers crossed.
I had comfirmation get my sky fitted friday cross fingers just got my viewing card. Remember what i told you too best time is tueday or wednesday to get it XOX B Heart
btw pity you havent got sky sophie was so funny she almost tried to eat me for being so cute. BTW she loved my star and apperently she been going arount telling everyone laugh

RE: The Chat Presenters - SashasMan - 28-09-2009 07:03

Hey great show Bee and Jo Jo hopefullu Ill get to call you on wednesday bee fill you in on my sky hd Big Grin

RE: The Chat Presenters - SashasMan - 29-09-2009 18:10

Aww bless Jo not very well. LOL @ Charlie putting her foot down ....... just go Jo

RE: The Chat Presenters - brummie - 01-10-2009 21:02

For anyone who hasn't seen it the prog Singing With The enemy where Bobbi and Nikki as part of Fallen Angelz take on death metallers Amputated and soon have them wrapped around the little finger. In 6 parts: