The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=19447)

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - ravenous - 24-12-2009 15:39

100% gorgeous - what a perfect sight

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 24-12-2009 16:51

a perfect start to the xmas festivites seeing sammie in her very nice xmas outfit

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Ree's No.1 fan - 26-12-2009 12:09

(24-12-2009 14:52 )belfrylover Wrote:  I don't know why, but I love it when she wears glasses.

I absolutely agree about Sammie looking so sexy in her specs. Normally a pair of glasses means the whole sexy secretary scenario which is fine -Fernanda's sexy secretary is absurdly sexy - but Sammie just seems to wear them because she wants to. I think the appeal is the studious look starting with hair being up then let down and glasses taken off to reveal a glamourous babe in disguise... would have to be a great disguise to hide Sammie's beauty though!Smile

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Mellow - 27-12-2009 11:04

Sammie is looking very pretty in pink today.

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - belfrylover - 27-12-2009 12:00

(27-12-2009 11:04 )Mellow Wrote:  Sammie is looking very pretty in pink today.

Dead right Mellow. I love those stockings too. The bow on top is so sexy. I can't get enough of this woman.

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - EmilyCharlotteJones - 27-12-2009 15:56

(24-12-2009 14:52 )belfrylover Wrote:  I don't know why, but I love it when she wears glasses.

I know just what you mean. I love it when She wears spectacles too. I find her such a fine and elegant Lady. She has the loveliest legs of ant girl on the channels too and a statuesque wonderful figure. She is quite simply delightful and so definitely graceful too. She is a pleasure in every-way.

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 27-12-2009 18:10

been out all day so havent seen sammie until just now and hubba hubba, she is gorgeous today

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - rr_ww - 27-12-2009 19:32

I flicked over this morning and the lovely Sammie was there, looking gorgeous. Then I believe my mind must have been playing tricks on me! She said something like

"Any guys out there with sexy accents give me a call, as I'm single at the moment and I love a sexy accent. So Irish, Welsh, Scottish. I'm from London"

Shame I'm a South Londoner so no chance Sad
BUT
How the HELL can she be single! Are the guys where she lives and shops blind! Big Laugh

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Mellow - 28-12-2009 11:04

Sammie is back again and looking sexy in a red and black outfit, she's on til 9pm.

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Ally4Paige - 28-12-2009 11:08

(28-12-2009 11:04 )Mellow Wrote:  Sammie is back again and looking sexy in a red and black outfit, she's on til 9pm.

Don't forget Ashley Emma's on from 12-8 today (unless I misheard her!!).