The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - andy pandy - 04-10-2010 07:09

I know you can tell then but i do love her

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 04-10-2010 10:25

Sammie is looking simply gorgeous on the Pad today, loving the flower in her hair, very nice touch Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - fredbear - 04-10-2010 11:33

She looks fantastic in the red outfit this morning. Manages to look sexy and incredibly cute too

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 04-10-2010 13:03

It's not often I can say this, but god I'm glad she parted company with Elite TV. The outfits, the teasing, and some of the positions she's getting in are making for some great viewing. Love it! Cool

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 04-10-2010 16:54

(04-10-2010 13:03 )Chilly Wrote:  It's not often I can say this, but god I'm glad she parted company with Elite TV. The outfits, the teasing, and some of the positions she's getting in are making for some great viewing. Love it! Cool
I agree Chilly. I have just returned from work to see Sammie putting on a show better than her recent night shows on Elite. Fantastic!Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 04-10-2010 18:54

I'm getting some bonus Sammie viewing time, as I got home earlier than expected. She certainly is looking fantastic. The outfit is actually similar to what she was wearing on her last Elite show: same stripey socks, same tiny yellow thong Big Grin

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - gazfc - 04-10-2010 18:58

(04-10-2010 18:54 )eagle_si Wrote:  I'm getting some bonus Sammie viewing time, as I got home earlier than expected. She certainly is looking fantastic. The outfit is actually similar to what she was wearing on her last Elite show: same stripey socks, same tiny yellow thong Big Grin

Good memory, and yes she is looking fine.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - birdlime - 04-10-2010 20:56

That yellow thong is really tight but sexy at the same time.Heart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - rik - 04-10-2010 21:22

Definitely upped things since the channel switch. Picture quality could be better, my only complaint. Did she say when she's next on?

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - benlaidinbed - 05-10-2010 00:55

loved sammie today in that red body stocking! she looked so very hot!! wouldnt mind seeing that late night tho Wink