The UK Babe Channels Forum
Roxy on Channel 960 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Roxy on Channel 960 (/showthread.php?tid=2754)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Roxy on Channel 960 - thinwhiteduke - 21-03-2009 02:23

thinwhiteduke Wrote:sorry lads shes just gone off and charlies on

if anybody else thinks shes hot shes on 962

RE: Roxy on Channel 960 - oopnorth - 21-03-2009 02:29

Welcome to the forum thinwhiteduke, hope you enjoy yourself.

Roxy is damn hot, one of my faves.

RE: Roxy on Channel 960 - HEX!T - 21-03-2009 03:17

sorry to say superspurs has spoiled her for me...

RE: Roxy on Channel 960 - oopnorth - 21-03-2009 03:22

She does it everytime for me

RE: Roxy on Channel 960 - oopnorth - 19-04-2009 01:48

What time did Roxy come on at?

RE: Roxy on Channel 960 - HEX!T - 19-04-2009 03:49

not sure m8 i think amber only did 1 stint so probably about 11pm-midnight coz im sorta hypnotized by elite tv atm.

RE: Roxy on Channel 960 - snoozebag - 21-04-2009 13:50

Hexit Wrote:sorry to say superspurs has spoiled her for me...

Yeah, and a few of the other girls too!
Roxy would be better ditching any personal links with this lot, and get a better job elsewhere. I'd give her one!

RE: Roxy on Channel 960 - DreamAngel - 24-04-2009 15:46

phallusfungus Wrote:lol, i agree about the set as i didnt like it either and certainly did not like havin 2 hold up those numbers, felt like a bit of meet w8in 2 b picked in the butchers and i think Roxy is absolutely naturally beautiful, she is a good friend of mine, she is a gr8 girl inside and outside xxx
Now here's a lady showing how things should be done on this channel. She's got that sexy, seductive look in her eyes and ain't gonna get worried by guys calling her to talk smut. She looks hot in that pink & blue combo, and will look even hotter once clothes start to come off.

I reckon she's better off here as the only girl on the TV screen rather than sharing with 5 or 6 others on Hotel Voyeur.

BTW, I think the set of Hotel Voyeur resembles the inside of a Thai knocking shop, rather than a hotel, cos of the way all the girls are paraded with those numbers in their hands.

RE: Roxy on Channel 960 - Stewartie - 24-04-2009 20:24

DreamAngel Wrote:i agree about the set as i didnt like it either and certainly did not like havin 2 hold up those numbers, felt like a bit of meet w8in 2 b picked in the butchers and i think Roxy is absolutely naturally beautiful, she is a good friend of mine, she is a gr8 girl inside and outside xxx

Well said Angel. A babe talkin highly about another babe.. it can't be true!!! How refreshing.Cool

RE: Roxy on Channel 960 - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 04-05-2009 14:47

phallusfungus Wrote:Now here's a lady showing how things should be done on this channel. She's got that sexy, seductive look in her eyes and ain't gonna get worried by guys calling her to talk smut. She looks hot in that pink & blue combo, and will look even hotter once clothes start to come off.

I reckon she's better off here as the only girl on the TV screen rather than sharing with 5 or 6 others on Hotel Voyeur.

BTW, I think the set of Hotel Voyeur resembles the inside of a Thai knocking shop, rather than a hotel, cos of the way all the girls are paraded with those numbers in their hands.

hi,can someone please get caps /vids of roxy on the show today,she looks really sexy this bank holiday monday and hopefully she might flash a few times for us too,i love her and thinks she`s perfectly beautiful,,, it would be a perfect end to a lovely few days off work lol xxx miss foxy roxy xxx