The UK Babe Channels Forum
Women You Don't Admit To Fancying Now (But Kinda Do) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Women You Don't Admit To Fancying Now (But Kinda Do) (/showthread.php?tid=28314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Women You Don't Admit To Fancying (But Kinda Do) - loulo12 - 05-02-2011 14:45

Good Call Aston

[Image: b00tf10h_640_360.jpg]

[Image: 000003005543_167551t.jpg]

RE: Women You Don't Admit To Fancying (But Kinda Do) - malicious fan - 05-02-2011 14:56

(05-02-2011 14:43 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(05-02-2011 12:35 )malicious fan Wrote:  cos in the 80's it was page 3 girls like sam fox and linda lucardi, no1 would ever admit to thinking selena scott was attractive like iv just done, same with the jamie lee curtis post as well! if some1 said to me at school i had a rite wank ova linda lucardi last nite, and i turned round and said i had one ova selena scott, i would have took a rite beating!!! hence the post "women you dont admit to fancying but kinda do" , me take offence, think you have me mixed up with some1 else!

But we are talking about people you fancy now...not who you you fancied at school...by that reckoning
i may aswell just say Girls are all yucky cos thats what i felt when i was 7 years old and being a boy it would be
a few years before i'd actually admit to fancying anyone.

It would be far more embarrassing to say you knocked one out to Wincey Willis or Janet Street Porter (I've never done this...honest!)
but i think fancying someone who was actually good looking is a bit pointless in this thread that was my point!

i didnt realise it was a post about women you fancy now, i dont remember seeing that bit on the post, i believed it said women you dont admit to fancying and like i said i would never have admitted to fancying selena scott when i was at school! maybe the thread should be changed to women you dont admit to fancying NOW but kinda do, to stop any confusion! in the original post by lindor he did say something about fear of being ridiculed by your mates as well. i wasnt talkin about when i was 7, cos some people were at school till their late teens!

RE: Women You Don't Admit To Fancying (But Kinda Do) - lindor - 05-02-2011 17:21

Shit! As the starter of this thread, I feel like I'm being caught in the middle of cross-fire hereeek

It is true that this thread is essentially about admitting to someone you fancy (or fancied as the case may be) that you mightn't admit to previously. This has been misconstrued a bit by a number of posts on this thread, as Astonv1 has rightly pointed out, where people have nominated genuinely good-looking women - hey, I've been guilty of it myself I thinklaugh!

However, I can also see Malicious Fan's point of view; in the 1980s Selena Scott was regarded as one of TV's babes, but her appeal was probably aimed more at older men and less so at schoolboys, who would have been more openly into the page3 girls of the day such as Sam Fox and Linda Lusardi; in this instance, admitting to fancying Selena Scott may have been seen as embarrassing and not something to have been admitted to to one's peers at school for fear of ribbing.

And that's the whole crux of this thread; it's full of grey areas because we are all so very different with wildly different tastes in women - and isn't the world such a better place for it? What one bloke finds beautiful another may not see the beauty of at all for all he looks.

I've had some very good responses from people who have either contributed to, or just viewed and read this thread in my PMs etc, so please keep them coming in. No-one gets ridiculed for their preferences as, like I say, we're all very different, so much so that we even fail to agree the exact qualification criteria for this threadTongue!

RE: Women You Don't Admit To Fancying Now (But Kinda Do) - bigguy01 - 05-02-2011 22:18

agent dana scully (not gillian anderson). just started re-watching the x-files, theres something about scully in the early series where you know she might be abit kinky in bed.

female newsreaders and weathergirls, your mates talk about kylie m, cheryl cole, you only thinking about laura tobin, susanna reid etc.

RE: Women You Don't Admit To Fancying Now (But Kinda Do) - lindor - 07-02-2011 20:25

I agree with you Bigguy - Gillian Anderson has never really done it for me, but when she's Dana Scully...Wink

[Image: b5d5a3118578784.jpg] [Image: d1244e118578809.jpg]

As for Laura Tobin and Susanna Reid, I have to say I've never heard of either - but I have now and I'm liking them a lot...SmileSmile[Image: 84aa8b118579394.jpg] [Image: 2d1e12118579403.jpg][Image: 030f5a118579873.jpg] [Image: 715377118579885.jpg]

RE: Women You Don't Admit To Fancying Now (But Kinda Do) - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 07-02-2011 20:27

I'd be really embarrassed by fancying any of those ^^^ Rolleyes

RE: Women You Don't Admit To Fancying Now (But Kinda Do) - loulo12 - 07-02-2011 21:35

Least we forget. Gillian Anderson has nipples like chapel hat pegs

[Image: GillianAnderson-Closure-03.jpg]

RE: Women You Don't Admit To Fancying Now (But Kinda Do) - loulo12 - 07-02-2011 21:38

Few more worth a look

[Image: gillian-anderson-topless.jpg]

[Image: giliananderson1.jpg]

[Image: a4a0f3.jpg]

Second may be fake.

RE: Women You Don't Admit To Fancying Now (But Kinda Do) - malicious fan - 08-02-2011 23:46

[Image: cf8424118709192.jpg] jane badler from v the original series not everyones cuppa tea but i thought she was shaggable. just noticed lindor has changed the thread to woman u dont admit to fancying now, sorry.

RE: Women You Don't Admit To Fancying Now (But Kinda Do) - lindor - 09-02-2011 00:42

Actress Blyth Duff, Jackie Reid from Taggart.

[Image: 88c8d4118715007.jpg] [Image: 1be9d5118715012.jpg] [Image: 4b157d118715017.jpg]

I've long since had a fondness for this woman, under-rated in the looks department; not obviously stunning, but there's just something about her, and I thought she looked great when she got all dolled up for an under-cover job tonight.