The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 27-01-2014 17:00

(27-01-2014 14:16 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  There's topless pics on her website. She just needs to bring it to her tv work now.
But the longer she teases, the more attention she will get. Remember all the fuss about Lucy Pinder in Nuts when she finally got them out.

I do remember all the fuss about lucy pinder not going topless for ages and the she finally went fully topless once she felt she couldn't get any more excited and whipped up into a frenzy.

tashie maybe doing the same and if so could go topless during her tease shows on the nightshow in the future

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - darren73 - 28-01-2014 13:15

[Image: Screenshot_30.png]

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Hotstuff_BABESHOWS - 28-01-2014 14:23

Oh Tonight is going to be good night

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 28-01-2014 19:38

Tashie's pout is hypnotic Big Grin.
She looks permanently horny even on a dayshow Big Grin.
Super sexy woman Tongue.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 28-01-2014 22:09

So annoying I can't see the stream :-(

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 28-01-2014 22:33

She's been simply amazing has gorgeous Tashie, she always cranks up the sex-factor to scorching levels, and that miraculous body has lit, up the screen with blistering aplomb today.

Loved those deliciously sexy hot pants, which really made her wonderful awesome butt a vision of pure scintillation, along with her staggering boobs, and perfect pins, Tashie has smouldered with real intense sexual desire. Tongue

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 28-01-2014 23:17

Tashie Was Superb Today Her Outfit was Very Sexy her Gorgeous Body Looked Fantastic,Her Show Oozed Class and Sex Appeal,She has Been a Cracking Signing for S66.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Hotstuff_BABESHOWS - 28-01-2014 23:53

Didnt get to see it, as stream is still not working, What is going on

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - davy crockett - 29-01-2014 00:29

(28-01-2014 23:53 )Hotstuff_BABESHOWS Wrote:  What is going on

The streams have been running all day without interruption. Smile

http://www.babechannels.co.uk/studio66.html

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - aaron - 29-01-2014 01:03

(28-01-2014 22:33 )4evadionne Wrote:  She's been simply amazing has gorgeous Tashie, she always cranks up the sex-factor to scorching levels, and that miraculous body has lit, up the screen with blistering aplomb today.

Loved those deliciously sexy hot pants, which really made her wonderful awesome butt a vision of pure scintillation, along with her staggering boobs, and perfect pins, Tashie has smouldered with real intense sexual desire. Tongue

I wish I could write posts like this! Unfortunately I'm not such a good wordsmith and am consequently limited to saying that I agree with every word. Cool