The UK Babe Channels Forum
UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse (/showthread.php?tid=60098)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse - Scottishbloke - 01-07-2014 23:30

I don't know about you but the last few night's have been like watching paint dry, they've simply been so dull that they've put me to sleep. I seem to be taking more interest in the webshows such as unleashed and chatgirlx as the shows on the telly are becoming tamer as each night pass's us by. Last night was atrocious as were the previous 2.

On average I calculate we get about 2 maybe 3 decent and by that I mean watchable shows per week. BS continues to air it's pointless 2 for 1's, I'd rather see less babes on the schedule so as not to endure any more of that rubbish, 2 for 1's only work on the webshows, with current ofcom rules the TV channels need to give up on it, it doesn't work, the last decent 2 for 1 I seen on the telly was between Lucy and Yasmine and that was a few months ago.

RLC used to air some legendary nights, this year hasn't been one of them Huh

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse - Jay39 - 02-07-2014 09:20

I have to agree SB, RLC are going backwards this year.

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse - Tori Lee Addict - 02-07-2014 09:48

(01-07-2014 23:30 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Last night was atrocious as were the previous 2.
Huh

In what way did you find them atrocious? What did you find bad? The line up of babes or the performances from the girls themselves? Huh

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse - Lotuseater - 03-07-2014 22:22

(02-07-2014 09:48 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  
(01-07-2014 23:30 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Last night was atrocious as were the previous 2.
Huh

In what way did you find them atrocious? What did you find bad? The line up of babes or the performances from the girls themselves? Huh

Lame girls, in lame outfits, striking lame poses. It's easier to wank over Anna Botting over on Sky News than any of the so-called babes.

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse - HoneyRocks - 03-07-2014 22:39

I wanna see Anna Botting on Babestation UnleashedTongue

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse - Lotuseater - 04-07-2014 07:20

(03-07-2014 22:39 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  I wanna see Anna Botting on Babestation UnleashedTongue

Now that would be good. I love Anna, the ultra-MILF newsreader.

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse - Tori Lee Addict - 04-07-2014 07:27

(03-07-2014 22:22 )Lotuseater Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 09:48 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  
Huh

Lame girls, in lame outfits, striking lame poses. It's easier to wank over Anna Botting over on Sky News than any of the so-called babes.

But they are only lame girls in your eyes. To other viewers and other members of this board that could be a very good line up of babes not a lame one. Just because you found the babes lame doesn't mean everyone did lol. Same with the outfits, what you may have thought was a lame outfit someone else might have really liked Smile

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse - ILoveTheChatGirls - 04-07-2014 18:31

I am sick of the barbie girls that are on screen every single night, when a real women with a real body is on it's on for a short stint....

Any surgeon who operates on a women and allows her to have breasts which are a) completely unnatural in shape and b) far too big for their body frame should be reported to the GMC for negligence of care to their patients. I work in the medical profession and none of the surgeons I know would do it, even if they are given a big pile of money for it.

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse - Tori Lee Addict - 04-07-2014 18:32

So I'm guessing Candy Charms is the most obvious one that springs to mind lol

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse - Snooks - 04-07-2014 23:07

Its still the lack of imagination that gets me.
Same babes in the same old sets and outfits over and over.
It has become far too predictable and repetitive Rolleyes.
Too much of a going through the motions feel to the shows overall imo.