The UK Babe Channels Forum
Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=80351)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - Chrisst - 20-10-2020 16:59

Unfortunately it's just that the nation needs to spend more money on it's internet. Digging up the roads, laying more cables....
Huawei's technology might be able to help but they're supposedly a security risk so perhaps we'll have to wait for all those Starlink satellites to deliver a better signal.
In the meantime Serenity's still Serenity fuzzy or not. Smile

RE: Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - Glenn Miller - 28-10-2020 17:06

Serenity's twitter's been suspended and that was a replacement after the original one was suspended. Has anyone seen her back with another one yet?

RE: Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - Chrisst - 28-10-2020 17:53

She ought to blow out twitter eek and that and come do her promoting on good old forum Heart like they all used to.

We'd 'ave 'er wouldn't we. Smile

RE: Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - Serenitymodel - 01-11-2020 16:11

Yepp, doesn’t seem like I can get back on twitter!
So don’t forget to join me on insta (serenity_model1) and onlyfans.com/serenitymodel

They suspended me for my header photo which didn’t even contain nudity. No sign of a response to my appeal and each account I make gets suspended instantly! Sad

RE: Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 01-11-2020 21:52

Social media can be a bunch of prudes at times Serenity, normally it’s Instagram more than twitter that’s prudish

RE: Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - leatherface - 01-11-2020 23:03

(01-11-2020 16:11 )Serenitymodel Wrote:  Yepp, doesn’t seem like I can get back on twitter!
So don’t forget to join me on insta (serenity_model1) and onlyfans.com/serenitymodel

They suspended me for my header photo which didn’t even contain nudity. No sign of a response to my appeal and each account I make gets suspended instantly! Sad

maybe your avatar? Because for what I know Twitter does not have any problem with adult content (even considering that there are tons of accounts of studios and performers from the adult industry posting explicit photos and videos), expect for header and avatar and usually people are banned for that.

RE: Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - darren73 - 02-11-2020 21:29

New twitter
https://twitter.com/serenitymodel3?s=09

RE: Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - Serenitymodel - 07-11-2020 18:33

(01-11-2020 23:03 )leatherface Wrote:  
(01-11-2020 16:11 )Serenitymodel Wrote:  Yepp, doesn’t seem like I can get back on twitter!

maybe your avatar? Because for what I know Twitter does not have any problem with adult content (even considering that there are tons of accounts of studios and performers from the adult industry posting explicit photos and videos), expect for header and avatar and usually people are banned for that.

It was definitely my header as they started it in the email. But it followed the rules which is what is frustrating!
New one - @serenitymodel3

RE: Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - Count Spankula - 09-11-2020 17:28

Serenity night show coming up on Tuesday night.

RE: Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - darren73 - 10-11-2020 21:32

[Image: Screenshot-20201110-203127.jpg]