The UK Babe Channels Forum
April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) (/showthread.php?tid=80935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 16-06-2020 12:13

April did her usual excellent show lastnight she really has become miss consistent never having a bad night, excellent outfit really showed off her fit body, lots of boob play and loved all the peachybum action made great use of the desk bending over, one of the best on TV

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Cooper_temple - 16-06-2020 12:20

Agree Winsaw, another great performance.

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 16-06-2020 12:44

^^
I also agree, April Mae was excellent last night. More soon please

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 18-06-2020 11:48

Damn April looked stunning in just that tiny thong lastnight on TV, love watching her bending over the desk working her gorgeous peachybum I really like how she looks back over her shoulder it's so sexy

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 21-06-2020 11:17

April looked stunning again last night too & did a very hot and incredibly sexy show

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 25-06-2020 12:46

4 words for April Mae last night......

Babe Of The Night

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 29-06-2020 11:05

Very good stint on tv lastnight, I like she seams to Always be fully topless now, those boobs look perfect, loved how tiny her thong was showed off her peachybum perfectly, she much be getting close to getting naked soon she's hardly got anything on now,

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - trains55 - 29-06-2020 11:16

Yes PLEASE April! She has improved so much recently: just such a reliable gorgeous nightgirl! And as you say she hardly ever bothers with a bra now! Lovely girl!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 07-07-2020 11:45

(29-06-2020 11:05 )winsaw Wrote:  Very good stint on tv lastnight, I like she seams to Always be fully topless now, those boobs look perfect, loved how tiny her thong was showed off her peachybum perfectly, she much be getting close to getting naked soon she's hardly got anything on now,

April was very good last night too including some very nice bending over the desk with her arse at the camera

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 07-07-2020 12:12

April was as usual very good lastnight, she looked stunning loved all the bending over the desk she did really working her perfect peachybum , very good stuff