The UK Babe Channels Forum
Paige - Babestation Daytime : Caps, Vids & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Babestation fanzone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Forum: Paige Tyler (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+----- Thread: Paige - Babestation Daytime : Caps, Vids & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=3989)

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - mrwotzup - 01-07-2009 12:11

If this is the new standard for daytime cant wait for Paige on the Nite show Tongue.
I was going out but have changed my mind,cant think why

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - Robot Devil - 01-07-2009 13:46

seriously paige should come with a health warning. watching this woman can result in heart palpitations, dizzy spells, and repetitive strain related pains of the wrist. worth it though

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - Mr Sex - 01-07-2009 13:52

Drat! Missed it! Time for another "Paige break", methinks. I have to have one occasionally, so I can concentrate on other things! Big Grin

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - Rammyrascal - 01-07-2009 16:49

must be wash day as paige wore todays outfit when she was last on nights lol

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - perana68 - 02-07-2009 11:18

Maybe I've missed something and this is a way old statement but since when did Paige become Paige Tyler? I thought it was Cronje?

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - Dreamlander - 02-07-2009 12:00

Paige Tyler will be the name she uses on her website.I prefer Cronje because it has a certain mystique about it but I suppose Tyler is impossible to spell wrong and much easier to find using search engines.The graphic has only appeared on the day shows so far and then it seems to depend on which producer is in the studio at the time.Smile

Dreamlander

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - Mike - 02-07-2009 12:10

just heard Paige say

"i have something exciting for you guys at the end of next week,beginning of the week after"

maybe finally her website

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - elgar1uk - 02-07-2009 13:08

Dreamlander Wrote:Paige Tyler will be the name she uses on her website.I prefer Cronje because it has a certain mystique about it

According to Wikipedia, Cronje is one of the commonest names in South Africa.

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - Karinas_Kingdom - 02-07-2009 13:36

I just spoke to paige on bsdaytime, her site will be finished up by Saturday apparently

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat - DrGrumpyPants - 02-07-2009 13:46

She said before it will be next friday / monday at the latest!! after theres a few changes she wants doing