The UK Babe Channels Forum
UFC - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: MMA (/forumdisplay.php?fid=299)
+----- Thread: UFC (/showthread.php?tid=18541)

RE: UFC - mitchell - 27-06-2011 20:58

Cheick Kongo v Pat BarrySurprisedSurprisedSurprisedBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I said in the dos Santos v Carwin fight that I thought the ref should've stopped the fight in the first but this time round I'm glad he didn't, this was probably the greatest 15-20sec I've seen in 18 years of watching the UFC.... Just mad!!!

Nate Marquardt says he'll tell all tomorrow on why he didn't make the fight.

I wouldn't mind seeing Joe Lauzon v Curt Warburton if anyone can get it, I've looked most places but it was on Facebook so is copyrighted, not easy to come by.

RE: UFC - HEX!T - 28-06-2011 01:14

yer rite 3 ko's in 1 fight wow...

RE: UFC - mitchell - 28-06-2011 20:08

Nate Marquardt
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/43563701/ns/sports-mma/

RE: UFC - HEX!T - 28-06-2011 21:34

what a load of bollix. low testosterone indeed. have you seen his jaw and build has a full beard you can see that he had a perfectly healthy amount of hormones while growing up.
Testosterone is needed to form and maintain the male sex organs and promote secondary male sex characteristics (in both men and women) such as voice deepening and hair growth patterns. This function is related to its androgenic properties.
Testosterone is the facilitation of muscle growth as well as bone development and maintenance. This is a result of its anabolic properties.
With advancing age, in both men and women, the amount of testosterone the body produces gradually falls. Free testosterone levels can be measured and normal levels depend upon an individual's age. Interestingly, menopause itself does not seem to play a role in a reduction of testosterone levels in women beyond that of advancing age.(cut and pasted from some medical site)http://www.medicinenet.com/low_testosterone/page2.htm for further reading.

you can see yourself he looks like an athletic male with broad shoulders, male jaw and a good build for an athlete. so to claim he suddenly had low testosterone is utter bollix. unless he had his testicles or adrenal gland removed...
he has been caught doping and banned ... fair call in my book unless marquardt comes with a better excuse i have lost all respect for him as a fighter as at the moment it looks like he needed to cheat to compete.

RE: UFC - 199lives - 28-06-2011 22:15

Marquardt may well have a low test level, but it was probably caused by his years of steroid use ruining his natural production. have no sympathy for him all these pro athlete's with low testosterone is starting to get oldbladewave. The only thing i think is odd is why he got cut from the ufc and others didn't? Dana just pissed off it ruined the main event at late notice?

its still a long way off but really looking forward to GSP-Diaz, hope Georges isn't scared (love this clipBig Grin)

RE: UFC - gazfc - 28-06-2011 22:17

(27-06-2011 20:58 )mitchell Wrote:  Cheick Kongo v Pat BarrySurprisedSurprisedSurprisedBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I said in the dos Santos v Carwin fight that I thought the ref should've stopped the fight in the first but this time round I'm glad he didn't, this was probably the greatest 15-20sec I've seen in 18 years of watching the UFC.... Just mad!!!

Nate Marquardt says he'll tell all tomorrow on why he didn't make the fight.

I wouldn't mind seeing Joe Lauzon v Curt Warburton if anyone can get it, I've looked most places but it was on Facebook so is copyrighted, not easy to come by.

That was all kinds of awesome, never in my days have I even seen something like that

RE: UFC - TDK2008 - 29-06-2011 16:09

The one bloody time I don't post my MMA predictions, I do really well (please take my word for it guys). Here's my predictions for the main card fights this Sunday and knowing my luck, I won't do well this time around heh!

UFC 132 Main Card Predictions
UFC Bantamweight Championship: Dominick Cruz vs. Urijah Faber – Faber, DEC
Wanderlei Silva vs. Chris Leben – Silva, TKO, R2
Ryan Bader vs. Tito Ortiz – Bader, DEC
Carlos Condit vs. Dong-Hyun Kim – Condit, DEC
Dennis Siver vs. Matt Wiman – Siver, DEC

RE: UFC - groundnpound - 29-06-2011 20:01

We believe you TDK Wink

RE: UFC - mitchell - 29-06-2011 20:54

No seriously we do Rolleyes

Joe Lauzon v Curt Warburton, Quality show by Lauzon I think he's going places & I don't mean to the travel agents.

RE: UFC - groundnpound - 29-06-2011 21:22

Chael Sonnen's ban is up tomorow.

Some recent tweets from this crazy fool Rolleyes

"I can finally get back to the most important thing in my life. Defending my Middleweight Championship."

"I'm sorry that the brilliance of my words goes over your heads.I'm not going to stop being an eagle just because I am surrounded by turkeys."

On Wanderlei and Anderson Silva,Machida,Nogueira and Seagal

"Axe Murderer, my Ass. I'm more intimidated by Axe Body Spay."

"Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy ringside seats to Wandy's next humiliating loss, and that's pretty much the same thing."

"Hey Anderson, stick to what your country does best; like soccer or harboring infectious disease. Oh, and tell Lyoto that I'M CALLING HIM OUT"

"Brazil likes to boast that it's the power seat of MMA, yet it's so-called champions bow to the man behind "Under Siege 2."........ Classy."

"I'd beat up Machida on the way to the ring to beat up Anderson, and I'll kick Nogeria's ass in the parking lot on the way to my after party."

On TUF 14

"Viewers: Prepare for the first season of TUF where both coaches speak English, and the show still needs subtitles..."