The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - Tractor boy - 17-12-2022 14:19

Flicking through the news channels this morning, I came across Alistair Stewart on GB news.
He seems to have lost the plot, looks totally deranged.

RE: General News Thread - Freeloaderthatsme - 17-12-2022 14:33

(17-12-2022 14:19 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Flicking through the news channels this morning, I came across Alistair Stewart on GB news.
He seems to have lost the plot, looks totally deranged.

Being a bit loopy is essential to present GB news.Would not get the job otherwise.

RE: General News Thread - Snooks - 19-12-2022 21:51

BBC News - COP15: Five key takeaways from the UN biodiversity summit
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-64030656

Theoretically very important developments in the protection of animal and plant life on a global scale. The worry of course is that these sort of targets are very rarely met despite how noble the intention.
While it is good that such agreements are made there really does need to be action to justify the words.

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 23-12-2022 23:19

Serial killer Charles Sobhraj aka The Serpent, the subject of a BBC Netflix series of the same name starring Jenna Coleman, with 12 confirmed killed & 30 believed has been released a year early by The Nepalese Supreme Court due to his age & good behaviour. Here he is taking a commercial flight home to France.

image host

He told French press that he feels great and that he has a lot of people to sue including the state of Nepal.

RE: General News Thread - Rammyrascal - 30-12-2022 19:23

Labour Party Jess Phillips MP, the Shadow Minister for Domestic Violence & Safeguarding has said on her twitter she hadn't heard of Andrew Tate until today/yesterday!!!!

Absolutely appalling & shocking

RE: General News Thread - skully - 30-12-2022 19:49

She is lucky that she's only just heard of him.

You have to laugh at how the Romanians actually managed to grab him, he boasted to and then got owned by Greta Thunberg on twitter, so he replied in a video to her and doxed himself in the process. Busted due to trying to belittle a teenage girl and having a pizza. lol.

If the crimes listed are actually true, then I hope they manage to make something stick.

RE: General News Thread - Rammyrascal - 30-12-2022 23:58

(30-12-2022 19:49 )skully Wrote:  She is lucky that she's only just heard of him.

You have to laugh at how the Romanians actually managed to grab him, he boasted to and then got owned by Greta Thunberg on twitter, so he replied in a video to her and doxed himself in the process. Busted due to trying to belittle a teenage girl and having a pizza. lol.

If the crimes listed are actually true, then I hope they manage to make something stick.

Greta 2 Andrew Tate 0 Smile

Another fantastic response from Greta to his arrest "That's what you get for not recycling your pizza boxes" laugh

RE: General News Thread - The Silent Majority - 31-12-2022 02:08

I'm sure Elon Musk will want to take credit as well Rolleyes

If he hadn't reinstated Tate's twitter... Bounce

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 31-12-2022 02:15

(30-12-2022 19:49 )skully Wrote:  If the crimes listed are actually true, then I hope they manage to make something stick.

Making them stick is the hard part but him, his brother and a couple of Cam Girls are in it up to their necks.

Absolute cunts all of them.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 31-12-2022 03:25

I wonder if the Romanian police can make anything stick on Tate? I wonder if Musk might have implicated himself by allowing Tate to have his twitter back?

I can imagine which site those girls likely use as well