The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - skully - 31-12-2022 12:40

(31-12-2022 03:25 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ...I wonder if Musk might have implicated himself by allowing Tate to have his twitter back?

I don't think letting somebody use social media makes you complicit in a crime they may commit, unless you are party to it.
Besides, these alleged crimes go back a few years, long before Musk bought Twitter. I mean, come on. lol.

RE: General News Thread - HannahsPet - 31-12-2022 15:50

So Greta is now apparently a TERF and anti trans because she used the term SMALL DICK ENERGY Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: General News Thread - Rammyrascal - 31-12-2022 18:37

(31-12-2022 15:50 )HannahsPet Wrote:  So Greta is now apparently a TERF and anti trans because she used the term SMALL DICK ENERGY Tongue Tongue Tongue

And a Greta fan was apparently responsible for reporting Andrew Tate's location laugh

even though it was Tate himself revealing he was at his villa in Romania with the pizza boxes from a Romanian pizza chain that's near his villa in Romania laugh

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 31-12-2022 19:52

HOPE They caught him with is poants down lool

RE: General News Thread - tony confederate - 02-01-2023 02:33

(30-12-2022 19:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Labour Party Jess Phillips MP, the Shadow Minister for Domestic Violence & Safeguarding has said on her twitter she hadn't heard of Andrew Tate until today/yesterday!!!!

Absolutely appalling & shocking

I'd never heard of him either. Apparently his arrest only made the news because he'd been trolling Greta Thunberg on Twitter, so without his trolling I still wouldn't have heard of him.

Incidentally, Thunberg's initial reply to him is now (with 3.9m likes) the 6th most liked tweet in the history of Twitter.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 02-01-2023 07:50

I now wonder how big a can of worms his arrest has opened. I'd be very surprised if he isn't charged

RE: General News Thread - HannahsPet - 02-01-2023 10:30

Yeah Jess Phillips had a mare on that one saying he needs a women to go thru his tweets like he isnt been arrested on Counts of Rape and Human Trafficing

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 02-01-2023 10:46

(02-01-2023 10:30 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Yeah Jess Phillips had a mare on that one saying he needs a women to go thru his tweets like he isnt been arrested on Counts of Rape and Human Trafficing

But does Romanian law cover social media as evidence? it would be a technicality to get off on I bet do we know any more about the girls involved?

RE: General News Thread - Rammyrascal - 02-01-2023 13:49

(02-01-2023 10:30 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Yeah Jess Phillips had a mare on that one saying he needs a women to go thru his tweets like he isnt been arrested on Counts of Rape and Human Trafficing

Yep & Andrew Tate has now had his arrest period extended to 30 days, after which he has to be either released or charged I believe.

as for Jess Phillips, her response was so spectacularly wrong on so many levels, especially as she's the Shadow Minister/Secretary for Domestic Violence & Safeguarding and has 2 sons!

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 02-01-2023 22:56

(02-01-2023 10:46 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  

But does Romanian law cover social media as evidence? it would be a technicality to get off on I bet do we know any more about the girls involved?

Yeah let's ignore that the Romanian Police say they found 6 women (1 American, 1 Moldovan and 4 Romanians) effectively held prisoner in the house and the US Embassy in Bucharest raising the alarm and assume that the case is built entirely on tweets & false assumptions about pizza boxes.