The UK Babe Channels Forum
TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=28138)

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Doddle - 26-04-2016 14:59

No, Barbi's #1 fan. As in the angle of the match of KO K-Down.

Never mind.

Glad to see Laura Dennis is joining TNA anyway Smile

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-04-2016 19:06

Laura Dennis has already joined TNA doddle. She is going to be called Allie in TNA. Allysin Kay is going to be called Sienna in TNA

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Rammyrascal - 30-04-2016 10:54

[Image: image_zps6t1tm0uh.jpeg]

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - mikedafc - 21-05-2016 23:22

Watching One Night Only PPV on Challenge +1 now (Saturday)

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-05-2016 23:23

me too Smile includes the debut of a new tag team & a new ko

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - mikedafc - 21-05-2016 23:30

seems there was a problem with the lights for Marty Bell v Velvet Sky match. My friend said "so is that what they mean by a dark match?" LOL!

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Robot Devil - 21-05-2016 23:48

I wish TNA would improve. I wish they'd take chances and come up with something that would catch on with a few neutral fans, but Christ, every time I see TNA on the TV it's just crap. Even when the actual matches are decent, the whole round on-screen product is shit. And NO ONE, not one wrestler seems to have any heat. They've lost the old, loyal, loud, fanbase they used to have. Now, no one gives a fuck. I mean, tonight they have a new tag team featuring- some French job guys, by the looks of them. If I was a gambling man I'd put everything I have on them losing this match to BroMans.

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Bank$ - 22-05-2016 03:02

I couldnt of said of much better, its a real shame how things turned out for them, find myself watching the occasional match but never get too invested because I always know them to drop the ball with whatever momentum they would have going, if the promotion was ever going to take itself serious it would need a new marketing campaign and overhaul in who runs it because the name is too damaged at this point, as with WWE and vince so long as dixie has a say the product wont change in my opinion.

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Doddle - 22-05-2016 07:35

I looked at the line-up and decided there was nothing worth seeing. I did flick it on around 11 to see Kurt Angle bashing Mick Foley into some ring steps, and I assumed they were just using old footage to pad it out. On a supposed PPV?!?

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - rpj316 - 22-05-2016 12:48

The days of this company putting on gripping and imaginative shows seem so long ago now.When I watch TNA I seen none of the original values it promoted.All I see is a playground for washed up former stars who are phoning it in for the easy pay off.