The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - HannahsPet - 19-01-2023 16:25

i thought the whole aim of Radio 2 was to attract the people who are 2 old for Radio 1 hence all the old Dj's from Radio 1 end up on there

Mind you was funny Little John saying Radio 2 dont want anyone old on there channel and someone did a list of there and most are in the late 40s and 50s

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 20-01-2023 22:38

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 31-01-2023 22:54

RE: General News Thread - Snooks - 18-02-2023 19:04

[Image: Screenshot-20230218-175733-2.png]

Only just caught up with this story from the Snooker shoot out tournament.
I'm appalled at the selfish woman and her entitlement mentality.
The shirt was clearly intended for a young girl and it was stolen from her.
Thankfully Mark has located the young girl and sent her something else by way of a gift. Classy from him.

But that f#cking selfish woman needs to be found, named, shamed and prosecuted for theft.
Disgusting piece of shit of a woman.
FFS annoyed.

RE: General News Thread - Snooks - 22-02-2023 20:41

An elderly and vulnerable neighbour of mine struggles to walk very far and only one of the major supermarkets is really close enough for him to reach on foot. Added to which he doesn't feel safe on buses. He needed some fruit and veg but the local supermarket has restrictions on how much can be bought of certain items.
Even with the restrictions people are being selfish. I have heard accounts of families turning up and one by one members of those families going in to buy more than their fair share Rolleyes.

Anyway I solved the problem by buying a load of stuff for him on the way home tonight from a store with no restrictions. Went down well Smile. We really do need to look after the vulnerable in society whatever their age to be honest. I could not bear to think my neighbour would be struggling to have enough decent food to eat.
At least he is stocked up for a week or so now Smile.

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 24-02-2023 00:10

RE: General News Thread - Charlemagne - 02-03-2023 13:20

I see that there's been a cyber attack on WH Smith, and that they've accessed some of the company data.

I hope one of our members didn't get his password broken Cool

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 02-03-2023 19:20

(02-03-2023 13:20 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I see that there's been a cyber attack on WH Smith, and that they've accessed some of the company data.

I hope one of our members didn't get his password broken Cool

Yup I have to see to that. Trouble is, I doubt we'll never find out who it was behind it I just came back from work after my mum's birthday lunch and see what's what and what needs to be done. Not a good thing to happen. I doubrt we'll be the last British High Street name to have this happen to them either.

Wish me luck guys.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 02-03-2023 19:29

(22-02-2023 20:41 )Snooks Wrote:  An elderly and vulnerable neighbour of mine struggles to walk very far and only one of the major supermarkets is really close enough for him to reach on foot. Added to which he doesn't feel safe on buses. He needed some fruit and veg but the local supermarket has restrictions on how much can be bought of certain items.
Even with the restrictions people are being selfish. I have heard accounts of families turning up and one by one members of those families going in to buy more than their fair share Rolleyes.

Anyway I solved the problem by buying a load of stuff for him on the way home tonight from a store with no restrictions. Went down well Smile. We really do need to look after the vulnerable in society whatever their age to be honest. I could not bear to think my neighbour would be struggling to have enough decent food to eat.
At least he is stocked up for a week or so now Smile.

It's like lockdown again, but I think there's very little supermarkets can do to stop it. I would say that if it carries on like this, other families need to shop those families without fesr of reprisals, and those buying excess, need to be named shamed and proscuted and raided for excess food and any excess given to elderly neighbours in their street. Also they should forced to foodbanks with restrictions on who can go in, and are banned from ALL supermarkets until situation improves.

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 02-03-2023 21:40

^Presumably you'd enjoy rousing speeches from a midget with a dubious moustache while all that nonsense is going on?