The UK Babe Channels Forum
Storm - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Storm (/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Storm - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=32660)

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - andyjb - 29-04-2012 00:56

The microphone has been like this since well before September 2010. Did ask them to investigate but nothing changed.

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - Scottishbloke - 29-04-2012 01:29

2 nights running yet no nakedness, has Storm decided to follow Elite in the over cautious game now, I mean I know it wasn't exactly explicit but it added a certain tease to the show, as a football fan would say, are you Elite in disguise bladewave

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - robert.f4 - 29-04-2012 08:39

(Click to enlarge)

As marxian said "Nice new OSG"

[Image: 84aba3187453012.jpg]

Forecast for heavy snow around midnight Rolleyes
[Image: cf76a6187453038.jpg]

Then things were looking up NO OSG's Surprised
[Image: 20118c187453052.jpg]

Now my font colour has gone all wonky,these technical problems....Oh bother!!

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - Charlemagne - 01-05-2012 22:45

Not Babs again. If it's not Babs it's Sarah Louise.

What's happened to all the other babes that they used to have on their roster....

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - Boomerangutangangbang - 01-05-2012 23:20

Storm are in the process of recruiting,so there's hope !

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - Digital Dave - 01-05-2012 23:36

It is bizarre how Paradiso/Storm have always had a complete inability to vary their night-time roster. Recruitment drives seem to count for nothing. There's something odd about that place that puts most people off except for a loyal few.

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - StanTheMan - 02-05-2012 02:11

I was quite happy when I saw Babs return to the babeshows, but within an hour I was reminded of how incredibly lazy she is. I thought about calling the press earlier, as when I had one of my customary glances at Storm, she was in a sitting position. This must have involved her moving, but I didn't see it so I can't say for certain she did.

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - William H Bonney - 02-05-2012 09:13

I't's a shame that some of their girls are now on the missing list, as they had a pretty good lineup on the whole, but I'm sure that Storm will get some new recruits in soon.

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - Scottishbloke - 07-05-2012 21:11

What's pissing me off about this channel lately is that unless it's that is on then it's pointless watching the show, picture the scene you are an artist and you are drawing a life model who throughout the whole process has to remain very still, almost lifeless, like hitting the pause button or looking at a picture, all these examples can be used to sum up what the current Storm show is like. It's not erotic, it's just some form of freeze fetish.

To make matters worse we have Storm's worst model tonight in the name of Bab's, another one who doesn't move and displays little effort other than counting down the hours to the end of her shift bladewave

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - KerrAvon - 07-05-2012 21:20

(02-05-2012 09:13 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I't's a shame that some of their girls are now on the missing list, as they had a pretty good lineup on the whole, but I'm sure that Storm will get some new recruits in soon.

I'm assuming Hannah Prentice is on that missing list, not seen her in ages. Big miss for me.