The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Geriisgreat - 16-08-2024 13:46

For anyone that isn't going to all in at Wembley next Sunday
Itv 4 are once again showing delayed coverage on Thursday 29th 9pm or 10pm on Itv 4 +1
Happy Friday everyone

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 16-08-2024 18:52

(16-08-2024 13:46 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  For anyone that isn't going to all in at Wembley next Sunday
Itv 4 are once again showing delayed coverage on Thursday 29th 9pm or 10pm on Itv 4 +1
Happy Friday everyone

Was wondering will AEW do this again for All In this year, excellent that it will be on itv4 again a few days later

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 25-08-2024 09:05

Anyone going to wembley today to get some comp tickets ?

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 25-08-2024 22:58

Excellent to see Jamie Hayter back during the all in preshow taking out fellow uk female wrestlers Rhio, Lizzy Evo & Mercedez Blaze (who were Saraya's security) as she stormed to the ring to confront Saraya

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Doddle - 26-08-2024 13:57

Seems like it went well Big Grin

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - ABoostMentally - 26-08-2024 14:55

Man that Britt and Mercedes match was a trainwreck.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Kingsmind - 26-08-2024 16:53

MJF needs to join WWE , his storylines seem to rushed and ended quickly , so now his storyline with Osprey has ended just like that a long with the Adam Cole storyline.

So where do we go from here now.

I don't think AEW know how to use MJF and it's been like that ever since the situation he had with Tony Khan.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Geriisgreat - 26-08-2024 18:07

Yeah that's what I read aboostmentally about brit and Mercedes a tad disappointed then again not too surprised as I have always found Mercedes being pretty average whilst brit not long back after a long absence
As for mjf really would want to see a feud with Adam Cole the big question atm is how much longer is he injured for if still a while wouldn't mind him and osprey going one on one with a stipulation involved

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 26-08-2024 18:46

(26-08-2024 18:07 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah that's what I read aboostmentally about brit and Mercedes a tad disappointed then again not too surprised as I have always found Mercedes being pretty average whilst brit not long back after a long absence
As for mjf really would want to see a feud with Adam Cole the big question atm is how much longer is he injured for if still a while wouldn't mind him and osprey going one on one with a stipulation involved

Would love myself a couple v couple feud/storyline between Adam Cole & Britt Baker and Will Ospreay and his partner Alex Windsor who has herself appeared on AEW not that long ago

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 29-08-2024 18:10

Reminder All In 2024 is on ITV4 at 9pm tonight