The UK Babe Channels Forum
Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=9072)

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Jack Bishop - 15-04-2013 19:57

Yes even I could help but notice the cleavage in the red dress Big Laugh

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - slinky - 15-04-2013 20:10

Her tits are just perfect, absolutely perfect. I could stare at them all day long

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Jack Bishop - 17-04-2013 07:57

Locking cracking this morning. Plenty on show including that winning smile dressed to please in a tight white top and tight very short black mini skirt.

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Cj123 - 17-04-2013 14:13

She did look very sexy today, i only saw her for a few minutes, did she do any twirls? Cause like u said that skirt looked very short, hope she wears it on a dayshow real soon.

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Jack Bishop - 17-04-2013 14:42

(17-04-2013 14:13 )Cj123 Wrote:  She did look very sexy today, i only saw her for a few minutes, did she do any twirls? Cause like u said that skirt looked very short, hope she wears it on a dayshow real soon.

I watched for an hour or two but did not see any twirls. I am sure Vicky will wear it again. One of the few skirts I seen her wear and not complaining because her dresses are amazing but good to see her in a skirt now and again.

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - ferrarimad26 - 17-04-2013 18:48

sorry to ask this but it has always baffled me, y cant we post pictures or caps of vikki Thomas, she is a stunning woman and have always wanted to see some caps of her shows I have missed. please could someone answer this question for me.

thanks Smile

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Jack Bishop - 17-04-2013 19:45

You would not be the first to ask and a subject that has been hotly debated (way before I joined the forum) if you look back on the posts. No doubt I will be corrected if I am wrong but I believe it is Vicky herself (or a representative) that asked for all pictures / videos to be removed from the forum. I don't think UKBCF have been singled out for this policy. You will do well to find any traces of Ms T tease channel appearances on the net.

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Jack Bishop - 19-04-2013 11:41

Enjoying a big kiss from Vicky this morning (the floaty white lips dress).

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Jack Bishop - 20-04-2013 11:47

Well a clerical grey Civil Service morning for Vicky today, looks like she is doing some overtime as well.

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Jack Bishop - 22-04-2013 11:09

Stunning golden dress look for Vicky this morning Heart followed by white top and black mini this afternoon.