The UK Babe Channels Forum
Games Reviews - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Games Reviews (/showthread.php?tid=14048)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Games Reviews - *Kal-El* - 13-10-2014 13:37

RE: Games Reviews - supermario1983 - 13-10-2014 16:13

RE: Games Reviews - *Kal-El* - 19-01-2015 21:08

RE: Games Reviews - supermario1983 - 19-02-2015 14:47

RE: Games Reviews - *Kal-El* - 24-02-2015 09:40

RE: Games Reviews - *Kal-El* - 11-05-2015 19:10

RE: Games Reviews - bytor - 12-05-2015 08:48

Project Cars is easily the best racer I have played. It certainly sets a new benchmark for Gran Tourismo and Forza to aim for. It covers just about every type of racing from F1 to Prototype to Touring Cars to Pro Karting. The only exception being rallying so far as I can tell. There are more tracks and cars than you can shake a stick at. The handling difference between each car is markedly different and if you have all the driving aids switched off can be quite brutal if you suddenly accelerate too quickly. Saying that, with driving aids enabled the game is fairly easy to master but never arcade like and always offers a decent challenge, which for me is a blessing. Best though not to have them switched on if you want realism. Graphics are top notch utterly stunning. Unusually for the console version, the graphics are fully tweakable and can be set to however you wish. Well recommended game.

RE: Games Reviews - HEX!T - 12-05-2015 15:35

just got it myself and nearly creamed when i saw they have the full nurburg ring...
just for shits and gigles i jumped in the mercadies C9, turned on as many weather options as i could find. set the in helmet view and hit the tarmac...
7 mins later i hit the finish line and had the jitters.... not had that since gt3
its hard to impress me with a racing sim as i have a personal best of 5:15 on the ring "gt3" which by all accounts is a decent time.
as a result iv'e been rather picky about my racing sims, but this 1 ticks all the boxes.
it looks sweet for the most part. with the fog effects and thunderstorms and overall lighting.
my only gripe is the godrays (volumetric lighting) has been overdone at dawn and dusk. hopefully i will be able to turn down the intensity with a mod at some point.

handling and physics seem decent. with you needing to break in a straight when driving a rear wheel car. which is different to driving a mid engine or front wheel drive car. so yeah its pretty cool.

a solid 8/10 . pc version.

RE: Games Reviews - *Kal-El* - 10-03-2016 18:38

Hitman Episode 1: Paris IGN Review

http://youtu.be/UFCE5Ziluz4