The UK Babe Channels Forum
Candy Sexton - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Candy Sexton - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=14123)

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes - Robot Devil - 27-03-2010 01:42

i for one am so disappointed that candy has already reverted back to the dark hair. i'm assuming that she was (pointlessly) wearing a blonde wig last time. i've said it before and i'll say it again- the dark black hair colour is so unflattering to her. real shame

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes - Josh187 - 27-03-2010 01:52

(27-03-2010 01:42 )Freebird Wrote:  i for one am so disappointed that candy has already reverted back to the dark hair. i'm assuming that she was (pointlessly) wearing a blonde wig last time. i've said it before and i'll say it again- the dark black hair colour is so unflattering to her. real shame
If my memory serves me correctly she used to be a blonde for a while, back on BB - back in the day. Most liked it, when she went for dark haired look and i personally prefer it. Maybe she went back to the Blonde hair look, the other night to mix it up and see if she liked the 'blonde look' again. The blonde hair didn't appeal to me because it was very clear that it was a wig, and i get put off very easily when i see babes wearing wigs - like Megan's for example i much preferred her as a brunette and without the wig.

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes - vila - 27-03-2010 05:15

I was really pleased to switch on my tv tonight and see Candy back to dark hair again. Suits her much better than blonde.

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes - Sookyâ„¢ - 27-03-2010 05:24

Candy is hot tonight. Been a very good night from Candy

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes - SOCATOA - 27-03-2010 10:20

Think Candy and Holly James both upped their profile with darker look! NiceTongueTongueTongueTongue

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes - Rammyrascal - 27-03-2010 14:44

i know candy first started on the babeshows as a blonde but i prefer her dark-haired and also thought she had a good night

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes - Dan Volatile - 02-04-2010 00:44

31st March/1st April

Candy ticks all the boxes for me.
Easy on the eye and hard on the cock, I'm a little bewildered as to why she doesn't get more attention.
Anyway here's another airing of her juicy tits and meaty backside.

(Put me firmly in the dark hair camp)

.jpg][Image: candy_2.wmv_thumbs_[2010.04.01_20.49.51].jpg]

https://hotfile.com/dl/151886541/d71f32c/Candy_2.wmv.html

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes - dirtbag - 02-04-2010 20:17

I'm in complete agreement with Don Volatile in the previous post, I also cannot understand why Candy doesn't get more attention on this forum. Btw, thanks for the vid, always appreciated.

There seemed to be real disappointment when Candy moved from BB to BS and there was a lot of activity in this thread during that time, but since then virtually nothing. My only conclusion is that the Candy pervs do not bother watching her on BS. I am still of the opinion that her talents would be more suited to other channels and I only bother with BS when Candy is on.

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes - mf135 - 02-04-2010 20:40

I dont affiliate with any channels, i flick around and watch whatever girl is throwing nice shapes at the time!

I cant understand why the channels are discussed about like they are football teams????

Candy, you look great in any strip to meWink

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes - Candy sexton - 02-04-2010 21:40

Hey peeps!!
thanks for the nice comments!! i also feel since my move i dont get talked about :-( so its good to read some lovely comments and also any constructive critiscm is also welcomed by myself too xxx