The UK Babe Channels Forum
Layla "Lush" Brown - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Boudoir (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: Layla "Lush" Brown - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19239)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Layla "Lush" Brown - Caps & Vids - laylabrown - 29-06-2010 10:23

wowwwwwww i just would like to say thank blue for all my caps and vids hehe!! you've been the best! Big Grin as astonv1 said:- your a star x

yesterday was totally mad but fun, my boobs dropped out about 15 times Tongue which was totally not funny hehe. if i could of rolled off the bed yesterday at work, i so would of :$ ......

and thanks for all your lovely compliments.

especially the one's about my bum which i hate lol "peachy" ummmm very nicee hehe Tongue

my favorite outfit was the white dress, very see through. just wish i didn't have to wear anythink underneath. the sight of it Big Grin Tongue

LOVE YAZ LOADS LAYLA XX

RE: Layla "Lush" Brown - Caps & Vids - Alisa - 29-06-2010 11:02

(29-06-2010 10:23 )laylabrown Wrote:  wowwwwwww i just would like to say thank blue for all my caps and vids hehe!! you've been the best! Big Grin as astonv1 said:- your a star x

yesterday was totally mad but fun, my boobs dropped out about 15 times Tongue which was totally not funny hehe. if i could of rolled off the bed yesterday at work, i so would of :$ ......

and thanks for all your lovely compliments.

especially the one's about my bum which i hate lol "peachy" ummmm very nicee hehe Tongue

my favorite outfit was the white dress, very see through. just wish i didn't have to wear anythink underneath. the sight of it Big Grin Tongue

LOVE YAZ LOADS LAYLA XX

So they dropped out ?? laugh well i think your lovely anyway xx when you in next ?

RE: Layla "Lush" Brown - Caps & Vids - rickhardo - 29-06-2010 11:10

Layla and Alisa sitting in a tree. K_I_S_S_I_N_G.
Ooh that's a good idea.

RE: Layla "Lush" Brown - Chat & Non Babeshow Pics - Shady - 29-06-2010 14:58

(29-06-2010 10:23 )laylabrown Wrote:  yesterday was totally mad but fun, my boobs dropped out about 15 times Tongue

Ooh I don't think anybody minded. Right lads?

(29-06-2010 10:23 )laylabrown Wrote:  if i could of rolled off the bed yesterday at work, i so would of

I reckon a few of us would have rolled off it with you laugh

(29-06-2010 10:23 )laylabrown Wrote:  and thanks for all your lovely compliments...especially the one's about my bum which i hate lol

How on earth can you hate such a work of art? We love it!

(29-06-2010 10:23 )laylabrown Wrote:  "peachy" ummmm very nicee hehe Tongue

Yep, 'peach' sounds about right Layla Wink

(29-06-2010 10:23 )laylabrown Wrote:  my favorite outfit was the white dress, very see through. just wish i didn't have to wear anythink underneath.

Yeah, us too Layla...us too! Big Grin

RE: Layla "Lush" Brown - Chat & Non Babeshow Pics - celery went to mow - 02-07-2010 09:28

What ever Princess Layla wears she looks stunning.

RE: Layla "Lush" Brown - Chat & Non Babeshow Pics - laylabrown - 09-07-2010 10:59

heya guys it feels like years since we've spoken Big Grin thanks for all my pm's. wow its been a great 1 week off and 1 week to go!! ive been up to soooo much, searching for my lush apartement for university. even though its quite hard yano me wanting the biggest one Big Grin and i purchased my first car, its just ok Cool i wasn't too impressed when i heard how insurance works lol.

ive been doing a few shoots here and there, tryed some really great new things, things i thought i never would. TongueBlush

just want to say i love u all loads xx nice to keep in touch (my computer is broken) xxx miss layla xx Heart

RE: Layla "Lush" Brown - Chat & Non Babeshow Pics - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 09-07-2010 11:43

Im glad to hear things are going well hun and great to hear from you, i have PM'd you a few times and when you didnt respond thought you might not love me anymore Sad
..but if ur PC wasnt working then i understand Smile

Great to hear from you babes

RE: Layla "Lush" Brown - Chat & Non Babeshow Pics - DGxxx - 09-07-2010 17:53

(09-07-2010 10:59 )laylabrown Wrote:  ive been doing a few shoots here and there, tryed some really great new things, things i thought i never would. TongueBlush

Have you really? Wink I bet you were great whatever the new things were. Big Grin

D G x x x

RE: Layla "Lush" Brown - Chat & Non Babeshow Pics - Bluearmy71 - 09-07-2010 23:34

At the Beach again yesterday...what a total blast....a spur of the moment decision form Layla that I was allowed to share with you guys & girls.......Smile

[Image: th_13647_IMG_8503_123_552lo.jpg]

RE: Layla "Lush" Brown - Chat & Non Babeshow Pics - Carl13 - 09-07-2010 23:47

(09-07-2010 23:34 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  [color=#0000CD]At the Beach again yesterday...what a total blast....a spur of the moment decision form Layla that I was allowed to share with you guys & girls.......Smile

Big Grin What a wonderful way to start the weekend - Seeing Layla's lovely smile ....... And delicious nipples Tongue Tongue