The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=28602)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 16-06-2014 23:52

Olivia's dungeon set looks suspiciously like the cheapo prison cell set with the lights switched off.

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion - RatedR - 17-06-2014 09:24

laugh it was just another old part of the studio they have mysteriously rediscovered, with the portable bars shoved up against another wall. They're almost making an effort for the girls, almost. They've proven they have enough space to re-model some sets without getting in the way of the live shows, at least Wink

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion - RatedR - 25-06-2014 23:19

The Elite storeroom strikes again. It's a start Tongue there is hope that someone there gets the point we're making. Adele now gets to put on an interesting and different show for her fans, and those flicking through will stop and notice a difference.

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion - Tori Lee Addict - 26-06-2014 06:40

(17-06-2014 09:24 )RatedR Wrote:  laugh They're almost making an effort for the girls, almost. They've proven they have enough space to re-model some sets without getting in the way of the live shows, at least Wink

This is what gets me too. It makes you wonder what the employees do most of the time and what they are getting paid for, talking about the people behind the camera here. We know they are happy to chat away with the girls when they are working as we see it all the time, but as far as an effort goes with set designing and new ideas, they are really lacking

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 07-10-2014 02:43

Looks like someone's been to Argos for the complete office WOW Deal (Clare Richards not included in contents).

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion - PhredE - 07-10-2014 11:48

I think it was about middle of September, that the XF girls, Harry and, I think, Crystal Pink, were using a set in front of doors with "Elite TV" on them!

So PrimeTime TV can't be bothered to keep anything up-to-date - not just sets.

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion - bonyson - 07-10-2014 13:26

i take it the office sets are to make the babes feel like they are working a 9-5 job in the office

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion - SteveHG - 07-10-2014 13:43

(07-10-2014 02:43 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Looks like someone's been to Argos for the complete office WOW Deal (Clare Richards not included in contents).

God yes, wouldn't getting Clare as a "+ 1 Special Offer" be a great idea. Argos could make a f*****g fortune if they offered that one!
Seriously, the office looks OK (I suppose) but this type of set is always going to be limiting - what can the girls do other than sit on the desk/chair or stand in front of it? Why can't they make more use of the sets they already have i.e. bath, shower, mirrors? Can't remember the last time I saw any of the girls in the shower - are they worried about the water bill?

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion - winsaw - 07-10-2014 15:04

(07-10-2014 13:43 )SteveHG Wrote:  God yes, wouldn't getting Clare as a "+ 1 Special Offer" be a great idea. Argos could make a f*****g fortune if they offered that one!
Seriously, the office looks OK (I suppose) but this type of set is always going to be limiting - what can the girls do other than sit on the desk/chair or stand in front of it?

seen the new office set on the day show today and i am a bit underwhelmed, i was really hoping that the new studio would be a lot bigger, but by the look of the set with the table behind the girl again it still look small, if they had a large office set like the one that use to be on BB it would not be limiting,
i guess we will have to wait and see what the other sets are like and if this set is just a small space filler set, i really hope they have 2 large interesting sets like the barn on RLC

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion - lovebabes56 - 07-10-2014 19:21

Bet Argos had to install it for them if they didn't understand the flat pack instructions!! Next thing you know it'll be the Bath Store for a new bath or shower set!! Or B & Q for the lighting!! I wonder how deep Jamie's pockets are at the moment?

At least It would have worked out cheaper than IKEA!!