The UK Babe Channels Forum
Producer - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Producer (/showthread.php?tid=3188)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Producer - oopnorth - 22-02-2009 02:23

I wish I could go and sort it out, P45's flying around like a ninja throwing shurikens. Smile

RE: Producer - flyingscot - 22-02-2009 02:50

oopnorth Wrote:I wish I could go and sort it out, P45's flying around like a ninja throwing shurikens. Smile

Definitely potential so you got my vote!

RE: Producer - Digital Dave - 22-02-2009 03:15

Big Grin very funny indeed! a definite rep for you!

phallusfungus Wrote:or a special from their studio in afghanistan, where the babes take off more clothes than jessica

[Image: afghanbrideMS1205_468x322.jpg]

RE: Producer - chatty - 22-02-2009 13:35

Digital Dave Wrote:Big Grin very funny indeed! a definite rep for you!

phallusfungus Wrote:or a special from their studio in afghanistan, where the babes take off more clothes than jessica

[Image: afghanbrideMS1205_468x322.jpg]

I would have thought some would be very happy seeing Jessica in a yashmak. Beats hell out of the dragged through a hedge backward look.

RE: Producer - $h!ny h3lm3t - 22-02-2009 13:44

Be very careful what you wish for Chatty Big Grin
Believe it or not, there have been occasions in the past where the producers have actually listened to ideas here

RE: Producer - chatty - 22-02-2009 14:11

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:Be very careful what you wish for Chatty Big Grin
Believe it or not, there have been occasions in the past where the producers have actually listened to ideas here

Thanks for the guidence.
Can I roll it into a combo wish?
Jessica in a yasmack (screen goes blank just like the promo vid), cameraman sits on a spike, producer sits on a spike, cameraman sits on another spike still not having learned how to use a camera, we get a genuine smile out of April, hope the channel is financed by the Stanford group and goes bust, and ........ just to be selfish, Roxy gives me a blow job.

I'll keep a last wish in reserve just incase a silver bullet(s) is needed.

RE: Producer - You may learn something - 23-02-2009 16:43

chatty Wrote:

Thanks for the guidence.
Jessica in a yasmack (screen goes blank just like the promo vid), cameraman sits on a spike, producer sits on a spike, cameraman sits on another spike still not having learned how to use a camera, we get a genuine smile out of April, hope the channel is financed by the Stanford group and goes bust, and ........ just to be selfish, Roxy gives me a blow job.

Could I please borrow the wish for roxy, just for a short time? promise to give it back....
Smile

RE: Producer - chatty - 23-02-2009 16:47

You may learn something Wrote:
chatty Wrote:

Thanks for the guidence.
Jessica in a yasmack (screen goes blank just like the promo vid), cameraman sits on a spike, producer sits on a spike, cameraman sits on another spike still not having learned how to use a camera, we get a genuine smile out of April, hope the channel is financed by the Stanford group and goes bust, and ........ just to be selfish, Roxy gives me pleasure.

Could I please borrow the wish for roxy, just for a short time? promise to give it back....
Smile

In your dreams. She's mine I tell you! Mine, Mine Mine! Wink

RE: Producer - HEX!T - 23-02-2009 18:30

she aint she's superspurs...

RE: Producer - snoozebag - 23-02-2009 18:57

Hexit Wrote:she aint she's superspurs...

Bullshit from the channel, now more bullshit