The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hello Boys & Gals! - The Leila Thread! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Hello Boys & Gals! - The Leila Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=5162)

RE: Hello Boys! - G@Z! - 10-04-2009 16:57

keep dreaming chip Big Grin

RE: Hello Boys! - rickhardo - 12-04-2009 16:07

Just turned on (what a fitting phrase) ch 906 to see Leila in her bunny outfit. My God, lady, you look incredible - much better than the potato sack! Problem is every time I see a rabbit now I'm going to get a little bit excited. xx

RE: Hello Boys! - Colbert Rules - 14-04-2009 04:23

RE: Hello Boys! - BriWizzle - 14-04-2009 06:38

Wow, Leila you do amaze me! Loved all the outfits Smile Saw a bit of you on stream, but my stream wasn't working properly but at least I saw a bit of you! I'll have to ring or text you when your next on. Oh, by the way, thanks for the video Colbert!

Chip.

RE: Hello Boys! - Colbert Rules - 14-04-2009 06:42

chipdude Wrote:Wow, Leila you do amaze me! Loved all the outfits Smile Saw a bit of you on stream, but my stream wasn't working properly but at least I saw a bit of you! I'll have to ring or text you when your next on. Oh, by the way, thanks for the video Colbert!

Chip.

Thanks Chip, there's another coming in a bit!

RE: Hello Boys! - Colbert Rules - 14-04-2009 06:54

RE: Hello Boys! - Leila - 15-04-2009 13:47

Hello boys! Happy Easter! Smile

I hope you all ate lots of yummy scrummy easter eggs! I ate lots of mini easter eggs thanks to you boys on Monday! So thank you!! Smile

Glad you liked my bunny outfit - I spent the evening afterwards with Amber and she liked them too lol Wink

Anyway, I'm geeking it up in the library again as my dissertation is due in a few days so I need to stop getting distracted!

xoxox

RE: Hello Boys! - OliQueen - 15-04-2009 13:48

Hey leila i did have a fair few eggs although would rather have you 2 eat lol

RE: Hello Boys! - rickhardo - 15-04-2009 14:51

I decided to stay off the eggs this year and then ate hundreds of chocolate digestives - me and my self-control. Don't work too hard Leila, when are you next on? xx

RE: Hello Boys! - Colbert Rules - 15-04-2009 16:06

Leila Wrote:Anyway, I'm geeking it up in the library again as my dissertation is due in a few days so I need to stop getting distracted!

Good luck with your studying Leila, it's all in the concentration. But saying that, I've always adopted this as my exam strategy: