The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kylie's back - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Kylie's back (/showthread.php?tid=7571)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Kylie's back - Rdevil987 - 17-06-2009 01:09

well atleast they are out, just think there probly out now and we can't see annoyed

RE: Kylie's back - Signboy - 17-06-2009 02:13

I might just accidently walk into browns next time i'm in shoreditch, eek

RE: Kylie's back - irishtender - 17-06-2009 10:54

kylie kylie kylie,

If ur working as a dancer now, surely u can do a nite show on one of the stations! Any chances of dat happening in the near future???
Ur probably the hottest girl ever to become a dancer! I wish i was in england and cud drop by lol Smile
Any news on wen ur next apperance on tv will be hun?

RE: Kylie's back - rickhardo - 17-06-2009 12:48

And so ends the Great Kylie Mystery of old London town.

RE: Kylie's back - supergibbo - 17-06-2009 18:15

ahhh now we just need to find out which club kylie dancing in and if it is browns or griffen what name kylie and amy use so we can check the schedules at the places to see when they working and have a kylie and amy fan club night there Tongue

RE: Kylie's back - clarkson - 17-06-2009 20:50

supergibbo Wrote:ahhh now we just need to find out which club kylie dancing in and if it is browns or griffen what name kylie and amy use so we can check the schedules at the places to see when they working and have a kylie and amy fan club night there Tongue

Amy once told me it was on the Hackney Road, hope that helps, or maybe they both work in a different club together now, perhaps we should put our best man on the case.......who would that be ?..

RE: Kylie's back - supergibbo - 17-06-2009 22:27

hackney road .....hmm could be one of five.....browns maybe....images,,,doubtfull,,,,,,axe,,,,,no way,,,,,,white horse mb but doubt it,,,,,, metroplise,,,,,,could well be,,,,,,so if u r on the case i would check out browns and metropilse first, just in case u wondering how i know this i ex doorman so know the area, ... but i hope kylie will spill the beans it be alot of fun to go see her. x x

RE: Kylie's back - Rdevil987 - 17-06-2009 23:05

supergibbo Wrote:hackney road .....hmm could be one of five.....browns maybe....images,,,doubtfull,,,,,,axe,,,,,no way,,,,,,white horse mb but doubt it,,,,,, metroplise,,,,,,could well be,,,,,,so if u r on the case i would check out browns and metropilse first, just in case u wondering how i know this i ex doorman so know the area, ... but i hope kylie will spill the beans it be alot of fun to go see her. x x

im sure i heard one of amy's callers ask her what club she worked in and she said browns. anyone planning going to shoreditch anytime soon

RE: Kylie's back - oopnorth - 18-06-2009 19:35

For any new members or new Kylie fans who liked the picture Kylie shared with us a few pages back she did share another pic with us on another thread a few month ago HERE, probably as close as we have got to Kylie whipping 'em out.

RE: Kylie's back - mrwotzup - 18-06-2009 19:44

Rdevil987 Wrote:
supergibbo Wrote:hackney road .....hmm could be one of five.....browns maybe....images,,,doubtfull,,,,,,axe,,,,,no way,,,,,,white horse mb but doubt it,,,,,, metroplise,,,,,,could well be,,,,,,so if u r on the case i would check out browns and metropilse first, just in case u wondering how i know this i ex doorman so know the area, ... but i hope kylie will spill the beans it be alot of fun to go see her. x x

im sure i heard one of amy's callers ask her what club she worked in and she said browns. anyone planning going to shoreditch anytime soon

Yeah Browns Shoreditch (allegedly) is mentioned in one of Amys thread

PS can I get a lift as wellSmile