The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Royals - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Royals (/showthread.php?tid=84035)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: The Royals - jedi72003 - 24-09-2022 19:26

Kim Woodburn we don't like them

RE: The Royals - HannahsPet - 24-09-2022 20:46

oh they had a massive falling out live on air when she was on Celeb Big Brother and went on this morning after

RE: The Royals - HannahsPet - 05-01-2023 15:21

Wow the more and more that comes out the more Harry sounds like a wimp and an entitled Brat

RE: The Royals - skully - 05-01-2023 17:19

He's sounding like a precious little princess, ooh my brother and I argued and he shoved me, boo fucking hoo, grow up, stand up and quit whinging.
If Charles and William don't disown him after the book comes out, I'd be surprised. I can't imagine anyone in the family or close friends forgiving him if it's anything like the crap he and Meghan have been spraffing for attention and money in American interviews etc.
He seems to be a bit jealous of William and Kate, but I don't think it's just a position thing, I think it's possibly a relationship thing. I mean he apparently was close friends with Kate, up until Meghan came along, but kept failing in relationships up until Meghan, even wanted to date Pippa apparently.
The fact that a lot of what he and Meghan have came out with (about various events) is untrue/half truths or a twisted version of the truth to frame her/them as a victim, speaks volumes about what to expect from his book. Victim card, race card, whatever other cards exist will all be in play to try and make everyone sympathetic to them and throw shade at various members of his family.

Let's hope he and Meghan do last, because he's burning as many bridges over here as he can, I'd hate to be related to the whiny prick.

RE: The Royals - Tumble_Drier - 05-01-2023 17:33

I'm sick of hearing about them. I thought Ginge had done well for himself when they first went public but she's turned out to be the stereotypical gobshite Yank. They need to fuck off into obscurity and never surface again but there's no money in that is there?

The Royal Family & American divorcees just don't mix.

RE: The Royals - The Silent Majority - 06-01-2023 14:42

The Taliban won't be happy. The idiot's going to need eyes in the back of his head now.

Imagine exposing your family to that kind of risk...

RE: The Royals - skully - 06-01-2023 15:08

I find it odd that he put a number out there, that isn't normal and certainly isn't wise. He's putting too many eyes on him, not in a good way.
The saying ''any publicity is good publicity'', is a fallacy, something stupid and vain people think is true. If something makes you look like a cunt, you don't double down, it's just making look even more of a cunt Rolleyes

RE: The Royals - Tractor boy - 06-01-2023 15:52

One minute he is Rambo, the next he is complaining his brother pushed him over onto a dog bowl and broke his necklace. Huh

RE: The Royals - HannahsPet - 06-01-2023 16:48

(06-01-2023 14:42 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  The Taliban won't be happy. The idiot's going to need eyes in the back of his head now.

Imagine exposing your family to that kind of risk...

Then will blame Daddy for not protecting him

i think about 95% of this has nothing to do with megan its about his Jealousy about william being heir

I can see him becoming the Prince andrew figure in the next 20 years after megan goes

the attacking of Camilla is prob what will do for him in Charles Eyes

RE: The Royals - skully - 06-01-2023 17:49

If what he's saying about his family is untrue (there is a lot that seems like bullshit), call him a liar, call him out and cut him off, like any regular family would do. He knows he won't get a response publicly, because that's not how the Royal family works, he knows that it'll be one sided and he can say whatever, but maybe they should come back at him, maybe this has gone too far.
I'd actually think better of Charles if he did cut off the whinging little prick, this whole I want my family back is a crock of shit.