The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his Government - Charlemagne - 02-11-2022 13:09

^ I find it odd that Boris is going.
He's not PM any more, he's not a minister and it's debatable if he's a MP.

I hope that he's paying his own way and not just after another jolly to Egypt financed by the UK taxpayers.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his Government - HannahsPet - 02-11-2022 13:10

He said he was invited by the egyptian hosts was that when he was still PM though

prob be paid for by some rich donor as usual

Rishi was forced into because of him going

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his Government - lovebabes56 - 06-11-2022 20:18

Will Sunak sack Williamson?

And I hope if Matt Hancock does the first bush tucker trial he gags on Kangaroo bollocks, in the hope that will teach him not to spout bollocks ever again.,

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his Government - lovebabes56 - 09-11-2022 20:09

Williamson apparently forced out after bullying texts row and could be stripped of knighthood

GOOD. Cunt never deserved one and only got it through BOJO out of loyalty to his cunt administration

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his Government - southsidestu - 09-11-2022 21:12

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his Government - HannahsPet - 17-11-2022 12:40

Who is Ready for the Shit Sandwich Jeremy Cunts about to deliver

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his Government - Rammyrascal - 17-11-2022 14:06

Jeremy Hunt & the tories were banging on about "fairness & campassion" yet they haven't

They're raising the energy price guarantee to £3,000 meaning people will be paying more in energy bills and haven't said how they will support people

Plus they're forcing another 600,000 people who claim universal credit to see work coaches to increase their hours otherwise they'll get sanctioned!! Plus are reviewing how to get more people off benefits into work!!!!! Most people who claim benefits are either in work or pensioners!!!

And kicked into the long grass most decisions until 2025!!

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his Government - Snooks - 17-11-2022 15:48

[Image: Screenshot-20221117-144642-2.png]

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Charlemagne - 17-11-2022 16:06

Christmas is come and Hunt and Sunak are desparate to balance the books. They are taking Britain back to the dark ages of Victorian times, where they remind me of the Dicken's characters Marley & Scrooge. So I've added an adjective to the thread title to best describe them.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - southsidestu - 17-11-2022 16:37

When the news reports that we are headed for a deep recession and household diposable income will be at its worst rate on record for 2 yrs but then says there is good news for bankers

image host