The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 22-05-2020 23:24

Some reports are suggesting Cummings is being investigated by cops, having been caught breaking lockdown rules

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1285999/Dominic-Cummings-news-breaking-coronavirus-lockdown-police-investigation-boris-johnson

Boris, do the decent mate, just sack the cunt!! Big Grin Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - stowman - 23-05-2020 07:30

If the allegations of Cummings driving all the way from London to Durham with symptoms of the virus are true then he should resign in the same way that the Sage advisor and the Scottish medical chief did for breaking lock down rules. If he doesn’t then Johnson must sack him Or risk losing what ever credibility he has left.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 23-05-2020 07:59

^ Totally agree because in fact what he did was much worse by taking the virus from London to Durham and putting at risk other people.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 23-05-2020 08:50

I get the feeling that Cummings will threaten the cops with legal action to get them to drop their investigation. But IF Boris DOESN'T sack him by the end of today or force him to resign within the next 24/48 hours, His own credibility & his government's credibility is gone and the public at large will no longer trust the briefings on the virus and break out of lockdown their own way.

I know there's no comparison and circumstances were very different, but it does reminds me when Cameron sacked Coulson, only I think Cummings has committed a far bigger act.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 23-05-2020 09:34

most cunty thing about it was that he knew he and his wife were covid postive but wanted to be near his parents who giving his age must have been at the at risk group age if that was me i wouldnt have wanted to be 100 miles near my family in that case

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 23-05-2020 10:41

^ Boris won't sack him, as who would run the government Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 23-05-2020 11:02

(23-05-2020 09:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  most cunty thing about it was that he knew he and his wife were covid postive but wanted to be near his parents who giving his age must have been at the at risk group age if that was me i wouldnt have wanted to be 100 miles near my family in that case

He also has an elderly relative who died from Coronavirus. He's always believed he was above the law - that's how he ran the Brexit campaign and behaved with regard to prorogueing Parliament etc. If he is not sacked or resigns then I'm afraid no one will follow the virus guidelines again. The fact that some in government knew at the time what he had done is also noteworthy as they were condoning his actions.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 23-05-2020 12:25

He knows he's done wrong, and he has to resign without Johnson sacking him but the fact is Johnson knows sacking him will weaken his Government policy making machine

He should have resigned when he actually did it, but the sheer fact that Government are maintaining the line that he has done nothing wrong, just shows the Government policy on virus for what it is - one guideline law for us citizens and one for government which says fuck you lot

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 23-05-2020 12:27

(23-05-2020 09:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  most cunty thing about it was that he knew he and his wife were covid postive but wanted to be near his parents who giving his age must have been at the at risk group age if that was me i wouldnt have wanted to be 100 miles near my family in that case

Any sane normal person would say the same thing as you

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - terence - 23-05-2020 12:50

(23-05-2020 10:41 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ Boris won't sack him, as who would run the government Rolleyes

also wouldn't dominic cummings have to give boris permission to sack dominic cummings. RolleyesBig Laugh