The UK Babe Channels Forum
Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=48445)

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-02-2016 00:51

well that was brief SmileSmile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - REX MASTER - 13-02-2016 02:26

Naked Sexy Ms Beth Bar Those Sexy Shiny Black PVC KNEE HIGH FUCK ME BOOTS...Big GrinHeartHeartHeart

Love It When She Wears These Sexy PVC BOOTS!!!Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 13-02-2016 10:33

Babe of the night for me she was on top form on tv and BSX,
Got one of the best attitudes on the shows just wants to get naked one do the best show she can, Cool, and shows that the shows can still be sexy and interesting to watch,

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-02-2016 11:00

Beth was my babe of the night too with a brilliant filthy show including the very hot sight of beth naked apart from her Fuck Me Boots. always a pleasure to watch is the naughty kiwi

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - gunnar - 14-02-2016 14:32

Beth is probably the only babe on the channels at the moment who I would describe as the complete performer. She is able to do Nightshows, Dayshows, BS Unleashed and BSX with equal ease and for that she should be congratulated.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - greenray - 14-02-2016 19:48

I've probably written this before but here goes ...... In praise of Beth juicy pussy, great natural(I assume) tits, blow job lips, hard working, energetic, enthusiastic, obviously intelligent, and as anyone who's phoned her, great fun too. Have I missed anything?!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 14-02-2016 19:56

(14-02-2016 19:48 )greenray Wrote:  I've probably written this before but here goes ...... In praise of Beth juicy pussy, great natural(I assume) tits, blow job lips, hard working, energetic, enthusiastic, hard working, obviously intelligent, and as anyone who's phoned her, great fun too. Have I missed anything?!

You just missed out how beautiful, sexy and all round amazing she is. Well that's my opinion anyway. Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Christian - 18-02-2016 12:52

To be honest, I've never watched Beth ever before. but over the last few weeks she has been catching my eye. I don't know if she has been something different lately. But watching her for the first time last night she puts on a fantastic show, the girl is all action and has it all when it comes to performing. I think I will be tuning into her shifts alot more from now on. I never knew how good she is and how pretty she is too. I absolutely love the accent too, I love the new Zealand accent its so sexy.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - SOCATOA - 18-02-2016 12:55

I want to spank her bumTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 18-02-2016 12:58

I've been a fan of Beth for years, She's a very sexy woman who always delivers a very good show whatever time she is on. Also a fan because she's done some mindblowingly filthy hardcore g/g scenes, especially the ones she has done with Leigh Darby

As for last night, thought it was another very hot show from the naughty kiwi last night. Hope for more of the same next time