The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 23-05-2020 21:16

I'm wondering if Fines need to be heavier for this group who were at Egerton on Wednesday and did not follow guidelines and littered the site they are only given 7 days to pay or they face further sanctions with benefits.
This is what I am talking about : -
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/outrage-as-image-shows-more-than-50-people-drinking-and-sunbathing-leaving-beauty-spot-completely-trashed/ar-BB14vh43?ocid=msedgntp

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 23-05-2020 22:11

[Image: image-D954_5EC99163.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 23-05-2020 22:43

Who would be Cummings' equivalent in Trump's administration - Pence?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 23-05-2020 22:46

Nah was Steve Bannon or this Stephen miller who is a even bigger cunt than DC

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 23-05-2020 23:18

Not surprised by the level of support Cummings is getting from within Government, but even so they must know deep down he has show complete disregard for lockdown rules and by supporting him hopefully many will remember this at the local elections and give the government more than just a kicking locally.

But they are the biggest load of cunts to hold office

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 24-05-2020 08:52

hmmm former head of the ERG calling on him to quit so could be a bumpy day Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 24-05-2020 08:57

one former Durham police officer was very 'Angry' on five live this morning

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - munch1917 - 24-05-2020 09:14

Are we doing a forum raffle on when he finally goes?

I'll pick 8pm, just after someone gets a mauling at the daily briefing trying to defend him, and a few ministers finally grow a backbone and tell Boris 'him or us' laugh

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 24-05-2020 09:50

I'll 9am tomorrow morning probably those in the conservative party and back benches will give Boris an ultimatum and cue in fighting in party to oust the lot of them

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 24-05-2020 10:21

hmmmm the sister of cummings wife actually lives in london and his aide lives a couple of streets away from him so why