The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lori - Babestation & Bangbabes - Nightshow Caps, Videos & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Lori Buckby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Lori - Babestation & Bangbabes - Nightshow Caps, Videos & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=42069)

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - HannahsPet - 27-04-2010 19:10

(27-04-2010 18:08 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Not so good when one has to stay up till 3am in the hope of catching her!

Least u got 4 channel streaming more than u had at BS

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - Rogerbee - 27-04-2010 20:23

Sure yeah, we do get all the BS channels, I just wish they started them on freeview when they do everywhere else. I don't see why we should be penalised just because we choose to get our digital TV via an aerial rather than a dish. I'm well aware that new HD TV's now come with both freeview and freesat as standard but I'm not made of money!

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - Josh187 - 27-04-2010 20:25

Does anyone know when her first show will be for Bangbabes then?

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - Rogerbee - 27-04-2010 20:30

Not sure, where would one find out!? I'm not staying up till 3am unless it's strictly necessary!

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - misterG - 27-04-2010 23:24

Did anyone catch a vid of Lori's 'string' the other night? been told it was pretty clear but haven't seen it mentioned or capped...

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - mr mystery - 28-04-2010 15:23

Well everyone if you have not seen other threads on this forum (babestation threads) Lori as posted that she is on Babestation tonight for her final show , seems a bit strange posting on the BANGBABES section about a girl while she is still working for Babestation , perhaps the mods were a bit premature moving Lori to Bangbabes before she has even left BS .

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - SirAssAlot - 28-04-2010 15:34

(27-04-2010 23:24 )misterG Wrote:  Did anyone catch a vid of Lori's 'string' the other night? been told it was pretty clear but haven't seen it mentioned or capped...

It wasn't Lori it was Camilla cause i seen it Blush

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - Rogerbee - 28-04-2010 15:52

Final show eh, you can bet she is going to try and flash as much as possible! This could be a Kennedy moment! To any cap catchers out there, this is one you won't wanna miss!!

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - TammysNo1Fan - 28-04-2010 16:20

(28-04-2010 15:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  Well everyone if you have not seen other threads on this forum (babestation threads) Lori as posted that she is on Babestation tonight for her final show , seems a bit strange posting on the BANGBABES section about a girl while she is still working for Babestation , perhaps the mods were a bit premature moving Lori to Bangbabes before she has even left BS .

As you have said mr mystery

Lori has posted a new blog

http://blog.loribuckby.com/

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - shaymas - 28-04-2010 17:21

(28-04-2010 15:34 )Tintin Wrote:  
(27-04-2010 23:24 )misterG Wrote:  Did anyone catch a vid of Lori's 'string' the other night? been told it was pretty clear but haven't seen it mentioned or capped...

It wasn't Lori it was Camilla cause i seen it Blush

Must have been both of them because I saw Lori's swishing about behind her like a tail at one point. Blush laugh