The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 11-07-2023 02:35

RE: General News Thread - Skyline - 11-07-2023 16:11

[Image: 359293420-653667423297280-8348974051877988408-n.jpg]

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 11-07-2023 20:16

The News Agents: Naming, Shaming & a second allegation

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 12-07-2023 18:29

Huw Edwards wife confirms what the internet seemed to think, that he is the individual been accused.

The Met has concluded its investigation and come to the conclusion that there is no evidence a criminal offence has been committed.

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 12-07-2023 19:11

The Guardian came out with this last night, 5 questions to The Sun about its story

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/jul/11/five-questions-for-the-sun-on-its-story-about-the-suspended-bbc-presenter

RE: General News Thread - skully - 12-07-2023 20:14

A fucking mess, you can't trust the BBC to do the right thing whether it be hiding the truth, or being slow to squash unfounded rumours.
You can't trust The Scum newspaper at all, they wanted to get a scalp without having everything in order. Hopefully the full truth will come out.

If he did actually do some things he shouldn't have, hopefully he'll face some sort of consequences, but, if an innocent man loses everything over hearsay and social media outrage, then that's just a sad state of affairs. I don't know what to believe, but I really don't like how this situation has unfolded at all, leaves a bad taste.

RE: General News Thread - HannahsPet - 12-07-2023 22:01

Bet Jeremy Vine feels a bit of a Cunt tonight after this morning What a total BELLEND !!!

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 12-07-2023 22:16

Vine being a prick is undeniable but when he's had the finger of suspicion pointed at himself over the wekend, i would say he's perfectly entitlted to have his say.

Depression or not, Huw Edwards is responsible for his own downfall. I feel sorry for his Wife & Children, not him.

RE: General News Thread - Rammyrascal - 12-07-2023 22:39

(12-07-2023 22:01 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Bet Jeremy Vine feels a bit of a Cunt tonight after this morning What a total BELLEND !!!

Have to disagree, especially because Jeremy was one of the Male BBC presenters being wrongly accused/identified. So I too think he's perfectly entitled to say what he did to stop innocent people being dragged through the mud,

Skully has it spot on, it's a f*****g mess

RE: General News Thread - southsidestu - 12-07-2023 23:03

(12-07-2023 22:01 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Bet Jeremy Vine feels a bit of a Cunt tonight after this morning What a total BELLEND !!!

And I'm going to agree, he was totally out of line. I want people to stop saying it me so please ruin your reputation by naming yourself before all the facts, are out. Had Edwards done it when Vine would of wanted him to he would of named himself in relation to an alleged sexual act with a minor, about as serious an allegation as you can get, only for it to turn out later there was no evidence of such an act.

I think he even made a mistake in revealing himself today, because it pushed the fact that the police found no evidence down. All the headlines on social media (and tomorrow's papers), Youtube videos etc are about it being him, you have to delve into the article or twitter thread to find out the police findings, where as if he waited until tomorrow or Fri the news would of been about the no evidence.

Vine showed no interest in anything or anyome but himself it was nasty, ugly and spineless. Sopel basically told him to shut the fuck on News Agents today and i concur