The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Studio 66 Online (/forumdisplay.php?fid=141)
+----- Thread: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream (/showthread.php?tid=8489)

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - Don Tingley - 14-06-2012 19:18

And then back to stream 2 for fucks sake!!

I've been recording Cara this whole time and not Adele annoyed annoyed

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - oklahoma001 - 14-06-2012 19:55

(14-06-2012 19:18 )Don Tingley Wrote:  And then back to stream 2 for fucks sake!!

I've been recording Cara this whole time and not Adele annoyed annoyed
If I had a nickel...

I cant see why they stream hop the girls while one is on a break. I dont know the corresponding tv channels so maybe they give one higher priority over the other, but changing the girls on the webstream makes no sense.

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - quiquems - 15-06-2012 17:22

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

She was in the stream3, it was moved to the stream1 and now she has returned to the stream3.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

[Image: image-B461_4FDB609C.jpg]

It is so difficult have both streams on while Alice is in her break.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
annoyed

UPDATE: and now she is in stream1 again. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - quiquems - 15-06-2012 17:34

A lack of respect for Hannah, now she is once again in the stream3.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - quiquems - 15-06-2012 20:09

Fucking joke.annoyed

Where is Hannah?
She is in the stream2.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - quiquems - 16-06-2012 22:41

THANKS ELITE !!!!

[Image: image-36F3_4FDCFD40.jpg]

We are waiting for another wonderful night.

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - LatexRyan - 17-06-2012 14:49

Elite as far as I am aware has 4 streams running at the same time. As such it would make sense to have 4 girls on each night, with each girl on a different stream and they stay on that stream all night, would make life easy for cappers/recorders.

Of course this idea is a good one and uses common sense, so no doubt it'll be ignored. If Elite picks up on this plan I suspect more people would watch the streams.

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - quiquems - 17-06-2012 15:56

A fucking monkey is working in Elite !!!!!!!!!!!

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

[Image: image-CD72_4FDDEFE8.jpg]

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - oklahoma001 - 18-06-2012 23:47

I emailed Elite regarding the stream jumping and I was told it all comes down to "commercial aspects". If stream1 girl is getting many calls and goes on a break, stream2 girl will take her place until her return. The streams run parallel to the TV channels. What they dont realize is that changing channels is a lot different from moving your cursor a few hairs to watch the next stream. How they expect to see any obvious changes in viewership when they swap 3 girls in 15minutes is baffling though.

So its just another flaw in Elite's already poorly managed website. Add this to the list under "Timely Profile Pic Updates" Rolleyes

RE: Elite TV - Live Webstream - LatexRyan - 20-06-2012 00:35

Another fantastic cock up from Elite on the webstream tonight

[Image: image-E33A_4FE10C49.jpg]

Pretty sure that's Lilly on my screen and not Clare. That was taken at 12.31am Lilly has been on at least 10-15 mins by then.

As of 12.35am Lilly has been joined by Clare.