The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=82489)

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 07-07-2022 15:35

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-wife-carrie-host-27422792

oh so thats why boris is so keen on staying in the Job !! Carrie wants a big wedding bash at Chequers

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - hornball - 07-07-2022 16:12

(07-07-2022 15:21 )schvall Wrote:  
(07-07-2022 15:18 )hornball Wrote:  electing Rabb to the top job

Raab has already said today that he won't be a candidate.
Happy day just got even better!! I know the media and others (unfortunately some voters) fixate on this thing called 'charisma' and/or 'personality' whatever the hell that means. If Johnson and Trump are two examples, then I say no thank you. Maybe not a media friendly option, but I would hope for someone to replace BJ who has gravitas, both in terms of his/her own character, and intent. A serious personality for a serious position. Leave the rest to the celebrity/ quasi reality crap!!

Looking back, they may have been as interesting as 'un buttered toast' in the 'personality' stakes, but both May and Major were serious public servants and yes, leaders too!! It would be great to see T May come again and stick it to the non entity who stabbed her in the back initially! I would love that! Her Brexit deal btw was light years better in terms of the NI border issue. I was sad enough to read both her deal and BJ's deal front to back.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Snooks - 07-07-2022 17:18

It is with deep delirium and absolute barnstorming joy I announce my resignation as Minister for Unley Stanwinese Gibberish.

Clit is now ear I have cost the lardy Peter jizz hob vie Bert you of keying a bunt.

Kiss thaws is me boo tea pom bleatly sex static. I offer tenny wank things moo timbers of die me part mint sat have swerved me with doner and hiss think shun.

I dow fee Clare my see dire to bet goat ally bladdered in a mooly tan fastic work event.

Fours creasingly,

Sir Unley Stanwin.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - mikedafc - 07-07-2022 17:26

Biggest propaganda win for Putin ever, getting his number 1 enemy in the war in Ukraine to be ousted by his own MP's

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - southsidestu - 07-07-2022 17:40

Apparently one of the reasons he wants to stay on is because he will be having his delayed wedding party at Chequers this month

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 07-07-2022 18:02

Q: What's Michael Gove, Boris Johnson, Theresa May, and David Cameron got in common?

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Scots Napoleon - 07-07-2022 18:18

(07-07-2022 15:21 )schvall Wrote:  Raab has already said today that he won't be a candidate.

Gove has ruled himself out too.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Tumble_Drier - 07-07-2022 20:05

Penny Mordaunt v Starmer would be a good watch at PMQs but I suspect that he might not agree laugh

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - mikedafc - 07-07-2022 20:11

Needs to be a Brexiteer that takes over

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - SecretAgent - 07-07-2022 20:14

(07-07-2022 20:11 )mikedafc Wrote:  Needs to be a Brexiteer that takes over

Why - surely Boris didn’t lie when he said Brexit was done.