The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Skyline - 25-05-2020 12:26

[Image: EY2j-Fd-GWo-AAVLG1-2.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - stowman - 25-05-2020 21:33

The most pressing question to ask about the whole Cummings affair is surely why there was an optician open in Barnard Castle when every other one in the country was closed owing to lockdown. Big Grinbladewave

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 26-05-2020 00:21

As there's a thread dedicated to Cummings how about we keep this one for the important stuff (i.e. the unfortunate fuckers who are dropping dead) and moan about the scruffy cunt in the other thread?

I see no good reason why he should dominate the forum. I'm hearing more than enough about him in the news.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - schvall - 26-05-2020 02:58

(25-05-2020 21:33 )stowman Wrote:  why there was an optician open in Barnard Castle when every other one in the country was closed owing to lockdown.

Specsavers near me has remained open. Opticians are not on the government closure list.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 26-05-2020 05:25

Not all are open i think its only for essentioal appointments and for replacing lost or broken glasses

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - *Kal-El* - 26-05-2020 08:09

It’s unbelievable the support Cummings is getting on social media. Am high risk, so is my mother and other family and we can’t go any where near each other or go out. I had two aunts die at the same time and my father can’t travel aboard to bury his two sisters because of lockdown rules, yet it’s morale fine for Cummings.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - sandals1963 - 26-05-2020 09:09

What about the headless pleasure seeking sun worshipping idiots that were out at the weekend they are the people anger should be vented against, it will be the British public who determine whether lock down easing works without a second spike. The press endlessly going on about Cummings and then showing overflowing beaches and resorts, with a mix of weather forecasters saying how lovely the weather is standing in front of a beach back drop is not helping. Their premise now seems to be if he was out dealing with family welfare issues the public are within their rights to break lock-down themselves to get a tan and a choc ice. Move on and forgot sake stop paying homage to this nanny state we have these days.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 26-05-2020 10:14

First junior minister has resigned I doubt it will snowball with a major minister resignation

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 26-05-2020 13:16

Under secretary for State for Scotland has now resigned

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - ShandyHand - 26-05-2020 22:31