The UK Babe Channels Forum
Currently playing/enjoying/hating - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Currently playing/enjoying/hating (/showthread.php?tid=11260)

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating. - HEX!T - 04-06-2010 04:40

wings of prey. probably the best looking ww2 flight sim ever. the game itself is average though. 7/10

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating. - *Kal-El* - 05-06-2010 08:52

Infamous and Super Street Fighter IV

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating. - synerd - 05-06-2010 21:06

(05-06-2010 08:52 )kalel76 Wrote:  Infamous and Super Street Fighter IV

I keep meaning to pick up a copy of infamous but just ain't got round to it yet. I got prototype instead which I bloody love. Is it any good kalel?

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating. - mas0887 - 06-06-2010 00:14

inFamous is really good, I think it is better than Prototype, and I liked Prototype too, inFamous is one of the best exclusives on the PS3.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating. - *Kal-El* - 06-06-2010 00:16

Yeah its worth picking mate, just started playing and i love. The controls are good and decent graphics too. Its very similar to prototype but at the same time its a little different and for ten quid its even more worth it too. Amanzon uk, gamestation and game are doing infamous for a ten quid so i would pick it up you'll like it, i know am glad i've picked up for that price. Plus there making a infamous 2 as well not sure when that comes out tho.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating. - synerd - 06-06-2010 00:36

Cheers fellas and at ten quid I'll definatly get it. I got prototype instead coz it was more violent Rolleyes and extreme but was always looking to get infamous and now I will Big Grin

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating. - HEX!T - 06-06-2010 04:47

cant say i enjoyed prototype. its to much like the spiderman series for my liking. game mechanic wise that is.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating. - *Kal-El* - 06-06-2010 05:54

your welcome synerd, if you do get it let us know what you think of it.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating. - supermario1983 - 07-06-2010 13:36

i'm now playing through super mario galaxy again so i can get ready for super mario galaxy 2 this friday.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating. - Chucknorris - 07-06-2010 19:55

As I've just had my birthday I have far too many games to play.

Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3(GOTY), Prison Break, Left for Dead 2 and Alan Wake.
It will be a long time before I start the last 3 as Red and Fallout are fantastic.