The UK Babe Channels Forum
Holly James - Elite TV Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Holly James - Elite TV Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=23637)

RE: Holly James - Colbert Rules - 07-06-2009 08:38

Holly was in great form yesterday, I thought I should give her 'The Colbert Bump'

RE: Holly James - Bulldog123 - 08-06-2009 19:23

Holly certainly seems to enjoy the Elite daytime shows alot more than she did working nights on BB. She always seemed to really hate that and at times seemed in a bad mood and short on the phone with callers, as well as a few arguments with the other girls.

No doubt that Holly is very attracive and nice that she is happier in her work than she used to be. Just think she did not enjoy talking dirty to callers all of the time.

Have read alot of stories of her partying, bit of a party animal I think. There is a photo of her getting out of a car with one boob showing and no knickers on, naughty girl.

RE: Holly James - shinobi86 - 13-06-2009 04:07

this will probably piss someone off, but anyone got any vids of holly pre elite tv aka boobs out.

nice one mucho appreciatedo

RE: Holly James - watdgord - 15-06-2009 11:52

Damn !!! Holly is looking sensational today shocked

RE: Holly James - irishtender - 15-06-2009 12:02

Was never a big fan of hers on the nite shows, she didn seem as fun, but since she has started the day shows i think she has been amazing and really entertainin. Lovin the show

RE: Holly James - Scotsman - 15-06-2009 12:37

I called her again today. She polished my rocket until it exploded. Wink

RE: Holly James - SOCATOA - 15-06-2009 12:41

Phoned her when she was on BB, big diss!! Cant fault her on daytime, love the outfit!! Hot GirlTongue

RE: Holly James - rickhardo - 15-06-2009 13:16

I'm normally a bit disappointed when a girl wears the same outfit repeatedly but Holly suits the little white top and mini-kilt so well that I'm more than happy to see it again.

RE: Holly James - nine hundred - 15-06-2009 14:12

MAN ALIVE shocked!! On the strength of this performance...Holly could steal a few minutes from my daytime Amber-athon Wink Wink!! !!

RE: Holly James - scoopz - 15-06-2009 14:42

yeah Holly is putting on a great teasing performance,a lot of bouncing, looks like she's wants to get her breast outSmile