The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 08-10-2010 19:47

I wouldn't blame Sammie if she didn't do another night show after what happened on Elite. That's not to say I wouldn't like to see it, because I definitely would love to see her on Bang Babes Smile For now, let's just enjoy her Pad appearances.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 09-10-2010 10:10

eek eek Sammie is looking sexy as hell today in her little college girl outfit

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - woods1976 - 09-10-2010 10:27

she looks great, fantastic body.bladewave

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 09-10-2010 10:35

wow sammie is lookin great today

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - smoothc - 09-10-2010 11:32

I think she's just cracked my top 5. I was just about to go out and do my shopping - I think i'll delay that for a bit now Big Grin

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 09-10-2010 11:43

Sammie has moved to a new level on the Pad with her performances. Daytime shows have never been this good and for me are much better than nights at the moment. The Pad have certainly got a fantastically strong lineup which equals if not betters Elite and I never thought I would say that.Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - rik - 09-10-2010 13:19

Meh, she's aight... if sparkling eyes, honey-coloured skin, perfect teeth, peachy bum and a slender body are your thing.Wink I vote the tit tape should be removed for the final hour but it's not a deal breaker. Gosh, her bum is lush.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 09-10-2010 13:23

Hopefully The Pad can free some more girls away from the snoozefest that is Elite TV. Cool Great show so far today from Sammie. Love it!

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - andy pandy - 09-10-2010 15:06

What a sexy body love the outfit shows so much

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - bombshell - 09-10-2010 15:13

Have only just discovered where Sammie went,have to say she looks radiant,and as gorgeous as ever,daytimes have never been so good.