The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation Awards - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Babestation Awards (/showthread.php?tid=51341)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - The Silent Majority - 29-11-2012 08:50

(29-11-2012 00:59 )mido Wrote:  babe of decade should have actually been someone who lasted the decade Smile

I think you're confusing this popularity/achievement award with a long service award.

I voted for Paige because she was my favorite but she, along with Cherri, was also one of the first babeshow babes I ever saw, long before I even knew Dani existed.

No one is belittling Dani's, or any of the other babes, contribution but tbo I have absolutely no knowledge of some of the names put forward.
It may be unfortunate but unless you're going to ban all freeviewers, or indeed anyone younger than 28, from voting then this is just the way it is.

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - Doddle - 29-11-2012 09:36

(29-11-2012 01:13 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 00:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if this is correct then congratulations to them, but all wrong winners. babe of the decade should have been dani oneal, newcomer should have been lily pink, day babe should have been ursula and night babe should have been lily pink
Thanks Rammy no need for any controversial Polls.in future we'll direct them to you & you can just tell them who should win.You should have added imo otherwise you're insulting many babes that others believe would also be worthy winners.
It's just his KanYe West impression laugh

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - Rammyrascal - 29-11-2012 10:11

ive not been two faced at all. yes i have said congratulations to gracie, paige and the other winners, theyve won the awards so ill say congratulations to them even though theyre not my choices. i was being civil and polite. also im not insulting other babes that would have been worthy winners. all ive said is who my choices would have been for winning simple as that

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - Carl13 - 29-11-2012 19:02

Decade - Jada
Night 2012 - Nicolle Knight
Day 2012 - Amber James
Newcomer - Olivia Bond

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - iloveMegan - 29-11-2012 20:34

Some more pics Lilly posted on twitter Smile

[Image: image-C3BF_50B7B2C7.jpg] [Image: image-C3B6_50B7B2C7.jpg]

[Image: image-E404_50B7B2C7.jpg] [Image: image-CFBB_50B7B2C7.jpg]

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - woolleysheep - 29-11-2012 21:05

(27-11-2012 23:47 )mikedafc Wrote:  Dani should have won it for being only Babestation girl who has been loyal to the company for 10 years.

It wasn't quite 10 years, but I agree over the decade you'd have thought she could have been the only winner.

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - admin. - 29-11-2012 21:40

(29-11-2012 21:05 )woolleysheep Wrote:  over the decade you'd have thought she could have been the only winner.

The good news for those mentioning Dani O'Neal here is that Dani was a winner anyway -- she was given an outstanding contribution to Babestation award. I think it was the most loudly applauded award of the night.

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - Rammyrascal - 30-11-2012 00:57

great news dani won what you could say is the lifetime achievement award by babestation. totally deserved for a babe who has contributed the most in my opinion to babestation's success over 10 years. also having met her she's a top person too

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - HannahsPet - 30-11-2012 06:52

Thats great news so does this mean the majority is happy and we can now move on Wink this is starting to last longer than the fall out from a man u chelsea game Wink

BABESTATION AWARDS-RESULTS. - Mark Cremona - 03-12-2012 15:03

Just in case anyone missed this here is the results in Full, apologies for the wait as I was not sure myself even though I was there as it was very noisy and I was busy taking pictures.

The Babestation Best Producer of 2012 Award - Andrew Spooner

The Babestation Best TV Moment Award -
Amanda Rendal

The Babestation Best Dressed Babe of 2012 Award -
Tiffany Chambers

The Babestation Worst Time Keeper of 2012 Award -
Tiffany Chambers

The Babestation Biggest Diva Award 2012 Award -
The Twins Preeti & Priya

The Babestation All Round Superstar of 2012 Award-
Lolly Badcock

The Best New Comer of 2012 Award -